Jack Monroe #199 Just mind-bogglingly, gobsmackingly stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You!
I wanna take you to a salad bar!
I wanna take you to a salad bar!
I wanna take you to a salad bar, salad bar, salad bar!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
4. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because you got to keep the BAFTA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
can't think of any jokes to add at this point and, try as I might, I can't put the kumquat hair on doge, but earlier this afternoon, I randomly remembered the taxi driver who allegedly dropped her off when delivering xmas gifts and I HOOTED out loud in public!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
There was a place called five guys
Where you’d run to grab burgers and hot fries
In culinary parlance
It’s not too long distance
To leg it for Scotland’s best foodie surprise

• Haha
Reactions: 38
can't think of any jokes to add at this point and, try as I might, I can't put the kumquat hair on doge, but earlier this afternoon, I randomly remembered the taxi driver who allegedly dropped her off when delivering xmas gifts and I HOOTED out loud in public!
it’s there if the doge so desires
Dear heart, no pressure to use of course

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I wish I knew how to do it. Marcus would look lovely in a kumquat do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but there was a blonde kumquat Jack. How she got these gigs is beyond me, Jack's idea of transgender is putting on a suit and swapping her Teresa May shoes for a chest binder.
I’m confused, why is JM saying she is transgender? Wearing those clothes and sitting with her legs apart does not make her transgender.
Plus, what the hell with the hair “style”!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.