Jack Monroe #199 Just mind-bogglingly, gobsmackingly stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, there was even a song about it “you tried to kill a man(c bee) with stuffing in a soup” otherhighlights include having to bury the gravy in the back garden to get rid of the smell after the dog refused it. Someone gave a recipe to their child who cried!
Welcome to the Cabal of Sad Hausfraus, please share your story of what tipped you away from liking Jack, if you wouldn’t mind. Otherwise, read the wiki/thread 31 for much lols.
Several things for me - 1st being crying poverty the whole time then swanning off to a vegan retreat hotel thingy
2. The actual horror that is her twitter and insta, crying out for attention the whole time
3. That bloody kitten that she kept alive when it really was so poorly. I saw red at that.
4. The actual embarrassment I have at recommending her recipes to a friend (I feel so bad for her that she ate one of them). In my defense I was on slimming world at the time and anything had to taste better than some of the slop you end up cooking on that. Genuinely feel ashamed for falling for the shite!!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Wonder if Toff has a landlord dad too 🥰

Also that’s the pleather lapel jacket!!
I’ve never seen this before, Toffs face when she clocked the Sideshow Bob hair 😂.

Neither come across very good in my opinion we’ve got Jack who was so anti Brexit she spoiled her vote and Toff who sings the praises of a woman who was in power before she was even born.
Although of the two Toff comes across more eloquent.

I’m surprised she didn’t make out she had to starve for a week because she had to pay for lunch.

Slight side note I’m ever in a situation where you need to extract information from me just put me in a room with Jack speaking that nasally whiney voice will break me in seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve never seen this before, Toffs face when she clocked the Sideshow Bob hair 😂.

Neither come across very good in my opinion we’ve got Jack who was so anti Brexit she spoiled her vote and Toff who sings the praises of a woman who was in power before she was even born.
Although of the two Toff comes across more eloquent.

I’m surprised she didn’t make out she had to starve for a week because she had to pay for lunch.

Slight side note I’m ever in a situation where you need to extract information from me just put me in a room with Jack speaking that nasally whiney voice will break me in seconds.
Sideshow Bob hair….I’m dead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was going to make something Jackish for tea tonight, to celebrate imminent arrival of thread 200.

But there is nothing... NOTHING...that I remotely fancy from the Jack Catalogue.

Fish fingers n peas it is, then. And not in a lasagne

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I was going to make something Jackish for tea tonight, to celebrate imminent arrival of thread 200.

But there is nothing... NOTHING...that I remotely fancy from the Jack Catalogue.

Fish fingers n peas it is, then. And not in a lasagne
I made a pizza in her honour what i mean is i bought a frozen one and cooked it because BUSY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Happy lasagne day, everyone! Be sure to use Dr Jack Monroe's Bécheval in all your celebratory cuboid slabs. Not only is it the superior white sauce brand but you get a free jar to do with as you please. You can even put it in the freezer. Do not @ me if it explodes, that's your fault for thinking I know what I'm talking about.

View attachment 686137
That horse looks like hes had a great time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope its not filled to the top?! Apparently that's bad or something?!
It’s ok, I left a gap, haven’t screwed the lid on, left the freezer door open, unplugged it and I also did a little jig. Should be fine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I made a pizza in her honour what i mean is i bought a frozen one and cooked it because BUSY
I’m heading out for an Indian tonight. Hopefully there won’t be a peach or chickpea in sight!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I fancied a pizza but I decided to dry it out on a radiator and use it as a fire lighter.
#jackhack 🔥
If you dry it out enough, you could blitz it to dust, which could then be sprinkled on baked mushrooms. Pizza dust on mushrooms! *insert Top Gun gif*

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok lads to get us over the line to thread 200 let's do a Jack Monroe special stand up!

Jack Monroe walked into a bar.
duck YOU I DON'T DRINK!

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walked into a bar and the barman said
JACK STOP APPROPRIATING IDENTITIES!

How many Jack Monroes does it take to change a lightbulb?
ONE! SHE LEFT!

Doctor doctor I can't play the piano!
YOU NEVER COULD JACK!

What did Jack Monroe say to Boris Johnson?
duck YOU BORIS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Ok lads to get us over the line to thread 200 let's do a Jack Monroe special stand up!

Jack Monroe walked into a bar.
duck YOU I DON'T DRINK!

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walked into a bar and the barman said
JACK STOP APPROPRIATING IDENTITIES!

How many Jack Monroes does it take to change a lightbulb?
ONE! SHE LEFT!

Doctor doctor I can't play the piano!
YOU NEVER COULD JACK!

What did Jack Monroe say to Boris Johnson?
duck YOU BORIS!
Knock knock

I don’t answer the door because I have stalkers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.