Jack Monroe #199 Just mind-bogglingly, gobsmackingly stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure her son definitely asked for that recipe and she didn't at all fabricate it to get a virtual pat on the head from Mom. All young lads prefer chocolate with a cocoa content of over 70% mixed with fancy liqueur and three whole eggs. She's got enough fridges, why not just make a bleeping fridge cake?
or rocky road!

Reactions: 29
She is dispicable, why is no one mentioning the fact she is cooking with alcohol. I mean call me old fashioned but if someone i followed had a bad relationship with alcohol i would be asking this question

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She is dispicable, why is no one mentioning the fact she is cooking with alcohol. I mean call me old fashioned but if someone i followed had a bad relationship with alcohol i would be asking this question
She's using almond extract (which contains alcohol, I know) rather than amaretto liqueur.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
She's using almond extract (which contains alcohol, I know) rather than amaretto liqueur.
It just seems really really inappropriate after this weekend being a high topic for alcohol abuse with the amy Winehouse stuff, closely followed by her admissions and breadcrumbing. Shes supposed to be an influencer and she keeps doing really inappropriate things. Sorry shes just upsetting me.

Also almond oil contains the highest alcohol content of the extracts. Shes is unbelievable. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve seen Nigella’s chocolate salami on tv. It’s part of her Christmas repertoire I believe and looks super fiddly and not kid friendly with the super bitter chocolate and alcohol. Like duck he picked that. I would sooner imagine he picked her emergency brownies (very good) or her chocolate chip cookie pots (also amazing).

• Heart
Reactions: 45
duck me she is in absolute auto-chaos mode now isn't she?

I think we're about 2 days away from a picture of her saggy gusset.
Can't decide if that's worse than the food at this point tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She learned absolutely nothing from her sick break. I think i learned more sleeping last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
For the grunk later, this is why people want to keep you away from social media, Jack.

Bib 👏 stop 👏this 👏 right 👏 now 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Haha, in the Edinburgh interview wee Jack of the hideous trainers talks about making beurre blanc . with white lightning and sunflower oil, proper food for the povs.
Sorry but how would that combo not induce vomit? Better things are drank at end of fresher’s week when you’re all skint and using Berocca as a mixer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.