Jack Monroe #198 Marcus! Marcus! Marcus!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, you lot are amazing 😂😂 Definitely the best, funniest, wisest, most creative bunch on tattle. May or may not have accidentally laughspat my cereal onto my phone though and caused my mother to ask what on earth that was for. There is no possible way I could explain, so I kept to the Fight Club rules

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
occasionally I have a look at her Twitter to see what is happening. She has all sorts of costly mishaps on a regular basis. I haven’t looked at her feed for months to be fair but had a look tonight and saw that she had an issue with kindly strangers who have stolen money, charging leads and a set of wireless headphones. I wish I could be arsed going back a few months but she always comes across a bit lemony snicket.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Omg, you lot are amazing 😂😂 Definitely the best, funniest, wisest, most creative bunch on tattle. May or may not have accidentally laughspat my cereal onto my phone though and caused my mother to ask what on earth that was for. There is no possible way I could explain, so I kept to the Fight Club rules
My friend and were posting 'Wired For Sound' on each other's Facebook page for years, I really want to show her the @Alansbigplate effort but sadly, she'll never understand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
occasionally I have a look at her Twitter to see what is happening. She has all sorts of costly mishaps on a regular basis. I haven’t looked at her feed for months to be fair but had a look tonight and saw that she had an issue with kindly strangers who have stolen money, charging leads and a set of wireless headphones. I wish I could be arsed going back a few months but she always comes across a bit lemony snicket.
Wireless earphones? AirPods then?

I would never buy them despite being able to afford them easily because they are a massive risk of losing them. Whoever in Apple had this bright idea is a genius for getting people to throw away money so easily

Reactions: 30
I’m also wondering if we’ll get a full moon chaos on Saturday, but it seems like New Moon Chaoses are more likely these days. The next full moon is called the Buck Moon. “Now buck off!”.

Kind of off topic but, I finished watching Orphan Black! LOVED it! It was hilariously on-topic in the final episode, someone was offering a kombucha, and our old friend Pythagoras was mentioned! :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I would never buy them despite being able to afford them easily because they are a massive risk of losing them. Whoever in Apple had this bright idea is a genius for getting people to throw away money so easily
Yes I have had to replace one of mine and one of my daughters. It’s an expensive thing to lose, twice :(

• Sad
An OG musical, Oklahoma! Surrey with a fringe on top

Fish and eggs and slop better worry
When Jack makes a bowl full of slurry
When Jack makes a bowl full of slurry with an egg on top!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Babe, same. I've been tempted a few times but I'm so scatty I just know there's no point.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm not sure which is worse, Jack's slow cooked version of tea, or my new co-workers (who also used my mug 😬)
IMG_20210723_154721.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I guess it’s like children’s gloves, thread them with elastic
Baby birds*

You can actually buy a cover for them that has a string/chain on (like for glasses) but I can’t help but feel like that sort of defies the object

Also I have some overhead wireless headphones which I only allow myself to use in the gym because I’ve left my phone on the bus three times when using them. Nothing quite like realising they’ve disconnected from your phone whilst watching the bus with your phone still on it pull away from the bus stop. I once then got back on the wrong bus trying to retrieve it and thankfully a kind man at the bus stop saw me get off the bus, rifle through my bag in a panic then get on the wrong bus so he got on the bus I’d actually been on, retrieved my phone and then chased the second bus down waving his arms and my phone around. What a guy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Ooh when the slop goes slipping down the drain
And the bollock meat can sure smell sweet.

When the wind comes right behind the eggs

Some Okhaloma for ya

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You also can't recycle the battery material on them, so when they end up in the bin they can't be recycled. duck knows why Apple to some has a 'sustainable' image (I use their computers, and to be fair they last ages)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I am in the camp of can’t be arsed to scroll back far enough to check, but she has just the worst luck with cars. I am Sure this one isn’t that old (to her, at least).

Another “woe is me, life is tit, my kids are picked on, my health is ruined, pls can anyone give me work if there is any” set of tweets, until I got bored scrolling. I suppose it’s too close to the electric wheelchair fundraiser for her to push her luck again, just yet, but I am sure the car will cost a fortune to fix, even with “mates rates” and she will hate having to ask but...etc etc.

Why are these people given any platform - they are unbearable. Also - I wonder how her desire for privacy - even through the FSM milking, gels with the huge demand for public id and real names on social media? Especially as she does complain about being trolled herself!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.