Jack Monroe #198 Marcus! Marcus! Marcus!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been off Twitter for 10 days or more and she comes back with "tell me something you're grateful for"

Why does she want to know? What business is it of hers? What is she going to do with the information? In the words of Jimmy Sommerville "Tell me why?"

In truth she couldn't care less about anybody else, or what or why they are grateful.

Reactions: 49
She's been off Twitter for 10 days or more and she comes back with "tell me something you're grateful for"

Why does she want to know? What business is it of hers? What is she going to do with the information?

In the words of Jimmy Sommerville "Tell me why?"

In truth she couldn't care less about anybody else, or what or why they are grateful.
It's just a cynical ploy to get engagement.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
I dont understand is this the recovery programme for today what are you grateful for? Why isnt her son first on the list?

Mine would be my children, having a chill out after one heck of a school year, and not having covid. Simple but thats me.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Who are her colleagues? I assume people that she works with, but she hasn't got any work.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Dang, we should have had “the moon will be full, tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar ther’ll be sorrow” in the musical.

I am grateful for ten days of no tweets from Mackie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.