Jack Monroe #197 Site currently unavailable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we've moved on but direct message for Jack: poor people can be ethical, poor people can be vegan, poor people can be arseholes, poor people can be anything, they can even become unpoor, fancy that. Something to do with bootstraps or something? IDK. It's almost as though they're human individuals just as spesh and maverick as you are 🙄🙄🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
She has liked a tweet from 6th June which doesn’t even name her. The tweet prior spells her name wrong as Munroe. So which is more likely- Twitter searching for every mention of Rashford since 6th June or searching her name spelled incorrectly as Jack Munroe?

Clearly my moon app knew something dark was happening and tried to warn me but I would never have guessed it was going to be Kickyball Jack!!
Went and had a nose at that tweet and the accompanying thread. What is wrong with these people? What on earth do they see that gives them this view of her? 🤦

Screenshot_20210711-092913.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Holy tit. She'll be going after Simon Rimmer for being all up in her niche... He's currently on Sunday Brunch making baked beans with peaches in, and in my professional opinion, those beans look RINSED.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Went and had a nose at that tweet and the accompanying thread. What is wrong with these people? What on earth do they see that gives them this view of her? 🤦

View attachment 657445
Isn’t the food channel desperate for content?

sometimes when the baby plays with the remote she puts on channels like motorsports or EU news and they’re gagging for content too. I’ve watched a segment on the 2018 odd release of an electric Harley Davidson prototype and some awkward YouTuber that goes and meets niche European interest groups. I mean duck me if those channels aren’t calling for a 10 minute slot then maybe you are the problem?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Holy tit. She'll be going after Simon Rimmer for being all up in her niche... He's currently on Sunday Brunch making baked beans with peaches in, and in my professional opinion, those beans look RINSED.
not a fan, but lockdown’s been hard on everyone….imagine lockdown AND working with Tim Lovejoy 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The thing I've never really understood is her claim that veganism is unaffordable. So many cultures live on a predominantly vegan diet, many in states of poverty well beyond anything Jack's puppy brain could deal with. Lots of religions are wholly or partly vegan. Even the vegetarian religions would have a lot of recipes that could easily be switched to vegan. Orthodox religions tend to have a lot of fasting which is, if you ignore the common theme of eating fish on certain days, is no meat, no eggs or dairy, so easily adaptable too. I'm not even vegan, and live in a place where fresh produce can be ridiculously expensive (especially compared to UK prices) and can still see it could be a much cheaper option than my current way of eating.
I wax and wane with veganism (But have been veggie for nearly a decade now). Veganism can be as expensive as any other diet - but also as cheap as any other diet.

If you buy only expensive meat free replacements, top of the range organic veg, expensive egg replacers etc. it can be incredibly expensive. If you buy kidney beans, chickpeas, rice and frozen veg with a few herbs it can be very cheap.

The thing I always find hardest when I go back to eating plant based/vegan is eating outside the house. I can happily live off home cooked vegan food, with a few meat subs, mainly veg and carbs, but I hate curry and don't particularly like falafels which is basically what any pub or sandwich place thinks are that only things vegans eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I have just begun to grunk the recent comments.
So much bollocks, how do they do it. I have reached 'reasons I am not vegan anymore'. Where to begin. Will continue grunking as it has probably already been covered. Jack does provide entertainment value. They do a disservice to veganism. Imagine thinking you want to try eating vegan and you try making a mushroom tofu stuffing patty covered in crunchy nut cornflakes.
It's a good thing the vegan charities don't collaborate with her anymore since she went back to eyelid sausages (I remember a crying video about it in a hotel room of sorts when she lost her position as Veganuary partner/spokesperson? can't find it anymore) as so many of her recipes are bollocks and don't work. Anyone giving it a try for vegan challange or Veganuary will be put off or doubt their cooking skills. It is still so weird she got in a position of being an authority on any kind of cooking (budget/vegan/depressipes) when so much of her recipes just don't work or are flavourless.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Snap, Crackle and Slop!

<insert-No-God-Please-No-No-gif> That Jack really irks my (actually autistic) brain - twice now I've seen her refer to 'cinnamon grahams' when in fact no such thing exists - it's either 'Curiously Cinnamon' or 'Golden Grahams'!
Er, they were initially called Cinnamon Graham’s in the UK, then the name was changed to Curiously Cinnamon in 1998. I know this because they are my favourite cereal and I love all things cinnamon flavoured. Maybe Jack missed the memo on the name change? We all know she’s always a bit behind the curve; in this case it’s only around 23 years! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Omg guys I just googled Jack Monroe Patreon to see if our threads rank on the first page (they do!) and found this website. May be of interest for other grifters in your lives 🥰
Honestly, she’s ranked 12th in photography?!?!

this is the top rank in photography:
- compare his work to Celery Edinburgh. Definitely deserving of Patreon support

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
YAWN!!!! She’s been back five minutes and she’s managed to mention ADHD and online abuse 😔

I’m scared to read on, it’ll be unopened letters, THAT MAN and “Ruth and Eamonn are back on This Morning but I won’t be asked back because I once undercooked spaghetti” before I get to the end and I’m not sure I’m mentally strong enough for it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Honestly, she’s ranked 12th in photography?!?!

this is the top rank in photography:
- compare his work to Celery Edinburgh. Definitely deserving of Patreon support
She's skewed the system there. Using her dwindling celeb status and registering as a photographer. It means nothing really, but I'm sure she'll be bragging about it on Twitter now you've pointed it out to her!

Her photos are the stereotypical moody teenage fodder you did on your foundation diploma and ended up on Tumblr with a bunch of 'deep' quotes. Ooooooo so artistic lolololol!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 657445
I wouldnt take this comment as a compliment.

Yeah she is good probably should have more space, but she aint right for the very job thats actually her speciality.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.