Jack Monroe #197 Site currently unavailable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at Cold War Steve’s latest picture. I dread the day that Jack appears on the ‘good’ ones.

Reactions: 14
Ooh cabal, it's my birthday today, might we get a little chaos??
Happy birthday. Shes currently simmering. So close your eyes cook a big batch of rinsed beans and condensed milk. Put on your slow cooker tea and your wish may come true

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
For anyone who still subscribes to that outdated stereotype about vegans:

Jack Monroe has turned it on its head, being an insufferably sanctimonious bore while talking about how she is NOT a vegan.

Well done Jack!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
It’s her performative Nigella cosplay. If it happens at all, and I am entirely unconvinced, she definitely imagines herself as an edgy NB version of the sexy, slightly naughty mum, in a pre-watershed way, of winking at the camera whilst fisting mouthfuls of filth into her gob. Although I think she is fantasising/lying in reality. No one but a wretched pervert is going to take a plate of fishy eggs to bed with them. Ever.
Yes, absolutely. X. It's clear she'd love for people to salivate over her and call her the 'millennial Nigella' or something asinine like that. I bet she thought the underwear photos (sideboard or the 'real body' ones) would get her a spot in the Mirror or Sun with copy like 'celeb chef strips down and shows off her curves'. But she just doesn't have that kind of appeal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Yes, absolutely. X. It's clear she'd love for people to salivate over her and call her the 'millennial Nigella' or something asinine like that. I bet she thought the underwear photos (sideboard or the 'real body' ones) would get her a spot in the Mirror or Sun with copy like 'celeb chef strips down and shows off her curves'. But she just doesn't have that kind of appeal.
She will need smaller pants for the sun.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
No one but a wretched pervert is going to take a plate of fishy eggs to bed with them. Ever.
I'm sure insomnia fraus can relate re: finding everything hilarious after a few nights of no/very bad sleep (this thread helps a LOT) but 'wretched pervert' made me giggle so much I had to sit on the floor and clutch my knees for a little bit
Went and had a nose at that tweet and the accompanying thread. What is wrong with these people? What on earth do they see that gives them this view of her? 🤦

View attachment 657445
Illegal/criminal thread title nomination (sorry!!) 'Monroe has been criminally neglected by food media'. LJC squiggles 😭

ETA: Happy birthday @Pixieboots ! May chaoses rain down upon you. 🎂🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The excuse is there is no excuse.

If veganism really was important to her she would make sure she would follow it to the latter. Its was just trendy and she followed trying to stay relevant but shes just too lazy to stick with it.

Her food isnt for the poors a box of brand name crunchy nut cornflakes it at least 3 pound a box ( you can get cheaper own brand) but she hasnt got that.

All of her food is pretend poverty food but its actually over priced food she ruins.

She considers no one in her cooking.

Not vegans due to the food choices she makes.

Not poor as alot of her food is quite pricey( gifted) if you will and she makes in inedible.

People looking to be quirky with their food because as we can see from the latest tweet they are giving her hints and tips.
They really don’t get it do they. Serious question, do we think she really believes all the “I’m only here to help “ rubbish. They’re so delusional.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Mole contains chocolate.
Mole contains chicken.
Next recipe= coco pops coated chicken?
Because food is food, innit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
They really don’t get it do they. Serious question, do we think she really believes all the “I’m only here to help “ rubbish. They’re so delusional.
She really is insufferable with the hero tit. She didn't cope nor survive her poverty very well at all. Refused to use the help offered, offensive opinions on people in similar circumstances, and used connections to get herself a decent paying gig. How on earth does she think she is in ANY place to lecture others on how to survive poverty, and her food is not going to help anyone! It's wasteful and disgusting slop.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
For anyone who still subscribes to that outdated stereotype about vegans:

Jack Monroe has turned it on its head, being an insufferably sanctimonious bore while talking about how she is NOT a vegan.

Well done Jack!
She has quite the skill in being an insufferably sanctimonious bore regardless of topic 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Listening to Desert Island Discs - Noel Fitzpatrick/Supervet and my CHRIST it’s something. He definitely wishes he was combining his magical vet skills with hamming it up on screen big time. As sad as it is to think about the poor kitten, we have been deprived of something extraordinary by not having him and Jack on the same screen. He is laughable but also, I do like his music choices and I know he is being genuine about caring for the animals so I am torn between derisive laughter and admiration for his “performance”.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s her performative Nigella cosplay. If it happens at all, and I am entirely unconvinced, she definitely imagines herself as an edgy NB version of the sexy, slightly naughty mum, in a pre-watershed way, of winking at the camera whilst fisting mouthfuls of filth into her gob. Although I think she is fantasising/lying in reality. No one but a wretched pervert is going to take a plate of fishy eggs to bed with them. Ever.
And it's always so spectacularly and hilariously misjudged too..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ooh cabal, it's my birthday today, might we get a little chaos??
Happy birthday. THAT MAN in my avatar has baked you a cake!

I reckon Jack will try to jump on the match day snacks bandwagon that food Twitter have already done over the last few days, unfashionably late just like the missed opportunity for the pride month falafels

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Not much was said about the cryptic “JM 1G” tweet but it would explain a lot, about money, mood swings, and need for some serious enforced time off in a quiet place
Wasn't that followed by Zoe Eccentricity that JM apparently tweeted with her Mediterranean arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She will need smaller pants for the sun.
With those unruly labia?

UUUUUGH, I have a terrible hangover this morning (was making pink gin martinis last night and the pours were getting increasingly generous the drunker I got) and I've managed to make myself feel quite ill.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
With those unruly labia?

UUUUUGH, I have a terrible hangover this morning (was making pink gin martinis last night and the pours were getting increasingly generous the drunker I got) and I've managed to make myself feel quite ill.

😜

Also i love how the squigs manage to give her a supposedly nice compliment and then snatch it away.

Yeah shes totally awesome and all, not right now but you know sometimes. Love it squigs.

Some folk are truly deluded 😂
In comparison to boris and gove fisting each other yes she would make a great pm.

edit: have edited this down so it’s just once 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.