Jack Monroe #196 You know, I'm something of a poor myself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see packets that have been clipped shut again - no greedy goblins at Nigellas

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
just went to check on Mom's eating updates to see that she is badly, badly wrong

Screenshot_20210707-220712_Twitter.jpg

eta 2 mins later... ok maybe she's not wrong. can we have golden goal back now pls and thank you UEFA?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This is @MancBee's fault for manifesting Sexy Jack. We've seen the absolute state of her house and (sorry to make everyone think about her underwear more) you just know she chucks it in a drawer with reckless abandon. Jack, don't even think about providing pictorial evidence to prove me wrong or I will be suing you for damages.

I hope Mom is being careful with the cauldron of crisps, it would be v unfortunate if her lips were to swell up like a pair of frankfurters.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The word "underpants" always sounds so grey and holey. Why not just say kinickers or pants!?😬😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
When your underpants are grim
But at kickyball you win
That’s a goaleee
Soz 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Don’t they have a laundry service at the aparthotel? Is she having to do her own laundry 🧺? Louisa J Christ this is like the poverty all over again. #sendpaetroncash

So unlike Jack to try to steal the thunder of the England football team and make their goal about her and her detty smalls 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Can we go back to Victorian times and refer to underwear as “unmentionables” also, can we not mention them. TIA. By the way this only applies to people legally called Jack Monroe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Can we go back to Victorian times and refer to underwear as “unmentionables” also, can we not mention them. TIA. By the way this only applies to people legally called Jack Monroe.
Yes please to this! I don’t know why but “unmentionables“ is such a funny word to me, and I’ve just realised these threads are full of literal unmentionables already, like cheap wet ham

Also that tweet would read like this...

Literally left the room for ten seconds to put my clean unmentionables away and England equalised it while I was folding my unmentionables all neat like an Instagram mum.”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Who posted about the kickyball first, Mom or Monroe? I know whose house I'd rather be watching the game at anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So the krackenjacken awakes. Still scamming are you ? I hope your patreons are getting what they are paying for. It only takes one to expose the scam, Jack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.