Jack Monroe #196 You know, I'm something of a poor myself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brendan O’Neill is a bit of a prick so it’s somewhat disconcerting to see yet another brexity, Sun writing, vaguely homophobic stating the truth as I see it and agree with. Jesus - what a state we have come to.

Anyway - Football Jacks been back on Twitter this morning, Liking our boy Marcus Rashfords tweet about the footie. Still not giving Full Time Meals a boost though, to her 340k followers. Guess she is soooooo frantically busy working in the background, in secret, that she has forgotten to give it a push publicly.

Also liking the usual bollocks about ADHD such as the gem attached here. Now, if only teachers didn’t expect demonstration of a concept rather than just the answer, I am sure she would have been in line for a first at Oxford - or something. twit.

ETA - pics
Omg pls not this mathematical genius tweet from someone who hasn’t studied it past GCSE 😂

These methods are taught to inform best practice for when you get to v difficult multi stage stuff. I still sketch out “answers” to problems at work to this day, not only does it help refine your thinking process it serves as documentation for collaborative working? but I’m not a genius with just 4 GCSEs and no work experience.

Sending love @MancBee, let us know how you get on xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
All the replies to Jack's "football and gusset chat" are SO boring. Is this what blue tickers and cutting edge journalism is all about?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All the replies to Jack's "football and gusset chat" are SO boring. Is this what blue tickers and cutting edge journalism is all about?
Honestly imagine being so famous people would rather talk about your pants then your actual content.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jack had to call them underpants didn't she? She does my bloody head in. We have all seen her controlwear granny undergarments, they are definitely not underpants. Now I have got an image of Jack in tightey whitey Calin Klein Y fronts. She only does designer, don't ya know. 🤢 🤮

I am off to that there London today ready for my procedure tomorrow. Did I choose to stay in a fancy East London aparthotel? No I got a great deal at a Premier Inn in Hammersmith for £40 a night. On the internet it looks a bit basic, but it is what I can afford.

Actually my partner is paying and he did say stay wherever I want, but this is clean, convenient, and why pay more? I wouldn't feel right squandering other peoples money on unnecessary extravagances. Unlike Jack, who clearly has no shame about spending other peoples money with abandon.
I think you give her too much credit there with tightey whities, saggy grey-ies surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The 2013 column implies that THAT MAN called communities “white trash” so I guess that’s where Mx Undercrackers appropriated that term from? And decided people have said it to them.
Lots of good vibes to you @MancBee hope you’re not bothered by foodie autograph hunters in that there WestLondon

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Omg pls not this mathematical genius tweet from someone who hasn’t studied it past GCSE 😂

These methods are taught to inform best practice for when you get to v difficult multi stage stuff. I still sketch out “answers” to problems at work to this day, not only does it help refine your thinking process it serves as documentation for collaborative working? but I’m not a genius with just 4 GCSEs and no work experience.

Sending love @MancBee, let us know how you get on xx
Collaborative working not a strong point for Jack though

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love it when we are getting near to a new thread, wondering what title will be the winner. So many fantastic suggestions.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Jack had to call them underpants didn't she? She does my bloody head in. We have all seen her controlwear granny undergarments, they are definitely not underpants. Now I have got an image of Jack in tightey whitey Calin Klein Y fronts. She only does designer, don't ya know. 🤢 🤮

I am off to that there London today ready for my procedure tomorrow. Did I choose to stay in a fancy East London aparthotel? No I got a great deal at a Premier Inn in Hammersmith for £40 a night. On the internet it looks a bit basic, but it is what I can afford.

Actually my partner is paying and he did say stay wherever I want, but this is clean, convenient, and why pay more? I wouldn't feel right squandering other peoples money on unnecessary extravagances. Unlike Jack, who clearly has no shame about spending other peoples money with abandon.
Best of luck @MancBee

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wrong year mate 😂

ETA I read somewhere getting simple things wrong, like the date, is a influencer trick as it ups engagement as people point it out. But as Jack limits replies it is pointless. I think she just actually got the year wrong.
it is called Euro 2020 - cos it was postponed. I'd have renamed it personally but weirdly they chose not to consult me.

The thread title that brings me most enduring joy is "Jack sits on a train of lies" - I dunno why but it still makes me snigger.

Just looked- the Olympics are still called Tokyo 2020. Maybe it's a merch thing?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I notice that she never mentioned that anyone else was there while she was folding her laundry. The noise from the neighbours made her realise that a goal had been scored, not a shout from her son in the living room.
I bet she had no idea what was happening until mom mentioned it. Good luck manc bee.

it is called Euro 2020 - cos it was postponed. I'd have renamed it personally but weirdly they chose not to consult me.

The thread title that brings me most enduring joy is "Jack sits on a train of lies" - I dunno why but it still makes me snigger.

Just looked- the Olympics are still called Tokyo 2020. Maybe it's a merch thing?
Yep, it’s a merch thing. Couldn’t dump all the 2020 and produce 2021 as they didn’t know if it would happen at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
New thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.