Jack Monroe #195 She basically writes fan-fiction about herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys i have worked it out the next cook book is out in time for halloween.

It will have a catchy title of gruesome meals for the unexpecting. 100 recipies your friends will dread to try.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Guys i have worked it out the next cook book is out in time for halloween.

It will have a catchy title of gruesome meals for the unexpecting. 100 recipies your friends will dread to try.
Thread title nomination!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She's going to spend the entire day on twitter getting patted on the back for sticking up some post its.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oven chips about a quid a bag. Bag of po TAToes ( that you could actually do chips and or bombay potatoes with instead of rank oven chips) about 80p

Savvy she is not.
Careful now, that’s what Anna thingy Mogg said to her and we got gifted ‘POTATOES’ as a result

• Haha
Reactions: 34
20210627_131105.jpg

looks yummy! 🥰🥰🥴❤🤣

(/s obv)

eta, that's twice I've jinxed in the last 10 mins! great minds lads!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She's going to spend the entire day on twitter getting patted on the back for sticking up some post its.
Writing on the kitchen tiles, her rainbow wall planner, leaver arch files, hundreds of post-its. At this point we could draft another list of all Jack’s different methods of organisation. Yet never manages to achieve anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
And being soooo tired from it all.
Is this still the book that should have been done and dusted months ago? Or a new one?
It looks predictably vile and unappetising whatever. Sardine stock 🤢 She probably opened her freezer and found all that lovely gifted fish had turned into juice so her wierd maverick brain thought of a cunning weeze to utilise it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
The caption on the Instagram version is even more nauseating than the picture (which I’ve cropped out, just try to imagine in your minds eye “rainbow falafels”)
761E34B5-4FF6-4A58-B266-C56AD52D64B8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.