Jack Monroe #195 She basically writes fan-fiction about herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The caption on the Instagram version is even more nauseating than the picture (which Iā€™ve cropped out, just try to imagine in your minds eye a ā€œrainbow falafelā€)
View attachment 636951
Sheā€™s about 3 weeks late for pride month. She could have promoted this,
Iā€™ve just had visions of them being rolled up with those fingernails šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 33
So that lovely freh fish is still festering in the freezer 6 months later.

I feel like we have seen a layout for this book with a load of post its ages ago, maybe even before Xmas. At least it looks like the plug hair is gone.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Re the DIY thing with the coy šŸ˜Ž - thereā€™s no way itā€™s happening obviously but there are so many talented interior designers on Instagram and YouTube idek why sheā€™d elude to the idea that anyone would want her in that space? Her house looks like tit outside of a few pieces of expensive furniture which will always manage to look half decent despite her squatter aesthetic?

Reactions: 26
Good thinking to take ā€˜mostly plant basedā€™ out of the bio before the bone marrow bolognese is published. Bloody dogfood.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
And I'm sure at least a quarter of the recipes on that board have prunes in. If she's been testing all of these she must be constantly on the shitter.
If it were anyone else I'd say now we know why they haven't been able to get onto Twitter so much, but...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sheā€™s about 3 weeks late for pride month. She could have promoted this,
Iā€™ve just had visions of them being rolled up with those fingernails šŸ¤®
omg yes. And Iā€™ve just noticed the Instagram version she linked to is from 231 weeks ago! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Marina Oā€™Loughlan should be banned from all fine dining establishments for that pandering

Also who gave her the passwords back? She has learned nothing from this break.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Eew. That doesnā€™t look like a work surface to me. Itā€™s a wall.
Bone marrow bolognese ? Sheā€™s taking the piss.
@MancBee ā¤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

One photo
A gazillion recipe ideas
Nothing remotely appetising

a triumph Fraus, this will keep us going for weeks

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Fish finger katsu? Just whacking some curry sauce on them then. Hardly a recipe. Nice tho, and with hash browns. šŸ¤¤

• Haha
Black pudding, cheese, sausage, beef, tuna, chicken, salmon, butter ( :eek: ), bone marrow, sardines, milk, bacon.

90% Vegan?

Tomato bread and butter pasta. All that carbohydrate, no protein. Yuk.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I bet we still don't get a new book!!! It's all performative imo.
She had actual mock-ups of her pages months ago, this is literal back-to-the-drawing-board stuff. I'm guessing the plughole hair and tumble dryer fluff and rusty-tins-as-home-decor has been red-penned and she's desperately seeking new content. UNSURPRISINGLY ENOUGH.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Insane that the plug hole hair tips did not play well at a publishers with any idea about hygiene

• Haha
Why is she taking photos of things she's found on the floor in an underpass?

ETA: the left hand spoon looks like it's covered in something mouldy
It's what she scraped out from under her nails after scratching at the train floor for an hour.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She had actual mock-ups of her pages months ago, this is literal back-to-the-drawing-board stuff. I'm guessing the plughole hair and tumble dryer fluff and rusty-tins-as-home-decor has been red-penned and she's desperately seeking new content. UNSURPRISINGLY ENOUGH.
Oh!!! This is suppose to be for THAT book. OK Jack, sure thing hahahahahahahaha.

LJC on a bike, get a proper job, Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.