Jack Monroe #195 She basically writes fan-fiction about herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prune and chocolate bircher.
Yum 🤮
Well, at least it will cure the constipation caused by eating her brick peach cake...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I’m sorry I think this may be the thing that tips me
I know all ingredients are the same but I thought saag paneer was spinach and cheese? Why is she putting potatoes in it? And I bet instead of just serving them on the side she will mix them up into it so they will be really sorry

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Oh god. The fish people have commented about sending her more fish.
She's replied, apparently she's 'still working through the last lot

She still has the fish in her freezer. Ungrateful cow.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
So. Many. Ominous. Recipes.

Black n Cheese
Spamatriciana (?)
Leek, potato and prune soup
Secret ingredient scrambly eggs
Stalk oil
Toad and friends
Sleazy cheese sauce :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Is this now being branded as "A cookbook for someone you hate?"

And I'm sure at least a quarter of the recipes on that board have prunes in. If she's been testing all of these she must be constantly on the shitter.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Yep sticking 1000s of post it notes to the wall instead of actually executing the tasks.

Totally worth it!
Jack's doing it again, the equivalent of spending weeks on a colour coded revision timetable, instead of doing any revision.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Pear and bacon porridge anyone?
What type of cookbook is this? There's no pattern to it, other than sounding disgusting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
PEAR AND BACON PORRIDGE??? CHICKEN AND BANANA PEEL CURRY???

what???

this is the good stuff, perfect Sunday content to ponder. thanks jack, 🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.