Jack Monroe #195 She basically writes fan-fiction about herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another of my favourite parts of #31 - one of jack's posts, answering the real important questions 🤣
Screenshot_20210624-142623_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

And Veronicaaa just summing up the whole thread (that profile photo never been more fitting) 🤣

@ComeForTheX StayForTheY hope you're ok

g79lkzajjtc21.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Dare I ask what's the story with the yellow wig iteration of Jack? Have we had ~kawaii desu ^_^ ~ Jack yet or was it some other inadvisable personality?
Let's hope she doesn't do an Oli London and 'come out' as Korean. I think I just gave myself botulism thinking about the manky jars of kimchi that she would create (which would be inexplicably brown, despite not containing any brown ingredients).

Happy Jackaversary. Let's hope I never have to see those sideboard pics again because uuugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
oh my god, i've just opened this up from another reply and seen the file name!! 🦉+🍾
Trying to figure out the meaning of these emojis and sitting her saying 'owl champagne. OWL CHAMPAGNE!!!' like they guy going 'baby fish mouth, BABY FISH MOUTH!!!' in When Harry Met Sally.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Trying to figure out the meaning of these emojis and sitting her saying 'owl champagne. OWL CHAMPAGNE!!!' like they guy going 'baby fish mouth, BABY FISH MOUTH!!!' in When Harry Met Sally.

Hooting and fizzing 🦉 🍾 at that clip. I don’t think I’ve ever actually watched When Harry Met Sally!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Happy anniversary thread elders!!! 🍾
I'm a baby in thread years so 🥤I will just have a coke

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm not sure my nerves could take Jack showing up again, I jumped when she showed up in Thread 31 and I knew it was gonna happen because it had already long happened by the time I arrived (Autumn 2020 which feels like a million years ago now)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So sad it’s dry and warm as I thought designer goods would appear in puddles on Jack day….
Sigh….maybe next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Happy jackversary ninnies!

I missed thread 31 in real time but reading back, you lot were absolutely marvellous. Will raise an alcohol-free glass to you all this evening.

Santé! 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Happy threadversary! Hopefully Our Dear Jackie will rise with the strawberry moon and join us for a lolly!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Happy Jackiversary to all of you who were there (and, I suppose, @Jack_M)! It was before my time and it feels like a huge part of Tattle History.

Lads, I struggle to keep up these days/have too much tit going down, but didn't want to miss a Jackaversary*. Love to you all, you are the best cabal of evil trolls and hausfraus on the internet.

*Despite my forever shame of being far too kind to her when she did appear.
I don’t think there’s any shame in that. You and everyone else dealt with such a weird thread-invasion so well imho x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Happy Jackiversary all. I don't have a hat but I did make a cake for the occasion. Unfortunately nobody else can eat it due to the well-established Proximity Rule so I'll have to hoof the whole thing myself like a greedy goblin.

20210624_183018.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I'm already cringing at the thought of the inevitable grand return to Twitter. Return of the mack if you will. Perhaps she's realised that if she has an actual social media break, she can say she was doing anything and there will be no tweets to disprove the timeline.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.