Jack Monroe #195 She basically writes fan-fiction about herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Jackiversary all. I don't have a hat but I did make a cake for the occasion. Unfortunately nobody else can eat it due to the well-established Proximity Rule so I'll have to hoof the whole thing myself like a greedy goblin.

View attachment 632863
Hooting and fizzing at the well established Proximity Rule!

Happy Jackaverse(ary) to all the cabal!
Such a marvellous date for us all to celebrate.
I marvel at the way the cabal handled Jack attack when she invited herself here.

Also edited to sneak a little OT content.
I do like spelling faux pas you see on facebook, example chester draws for chest of drawers.
Today I saw, Coldie sack, took me a while to work that one out!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Can we just take a moment to think of NotJack on this auspicious day. No IG posts for 10 days and a total of just 2 in June. After 9 in May, 17 in April, 26 in March and a cracking 63 in February, I do hope they are not losing their mojo at the same time as our heroine.* To lose one culinary icon may be regarded as a misfortune, to lose two would be quite illuminating. Does this finally answer the question that has split the cabal since the Linda McCartney omnishambles?

* Please note the spelling before bowling back in again @Jack_M

1624558647966.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I'm already cringing at the thought of the inevitable grand return to Twitter. Return of the mack if you will. Perhaps she's realised that if she has an actual social media break, she can say she was doing anything and there will be no tweets to disprove the timeline.

Like this but with pleather lapels and ouchy mouth beads...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Happy thread 31 anniversary fellow hausfraus! I was but a mere lurker at the time but remember watching in amazement in real time as the whole episode unfolded. Just watching Eat, Shop, Save with Ranvir Singh...someone else getting right up in Jack's niche!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Happy thread 31 anniversary fellow hausfraus! I was but a mere lurker at the time but remember watching in amazement in real time as the whole episode unfolded. Just watching Eat, Shop, Save with Ranvir Singh...someone else getting right up in Jack's niche!
I just got very excited because I thought you meant actor Ranveer Singh who is a very tasty (On topic: food can also be described as tasty but not if it miscellaneous slow cooker slop of eggs and tea)

ranveer-singh-2.jpeg

Image One: Actor Ranveer Singh, possibly afflicted by ouchy mouth and hot footing it out of the crappy bungle tout-suite

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I just got very excited because I thought you meant actor Ranveer Singh who is a very tasty (On topic: food can also be described as tasty but not if it miscellaneous slow cooker slop of eggs and tea)

View attachment 633119

Image One: Actor Ranveer Singh, possibly afflicted by ouchy mouth and hot footing it out of the crappy bungle tout-suite
Why is he dressed like Jack but making it look eleventybillion times hotter?🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 633119

I've been thinking for a while that I need to make myself a velvet blazer. This photograph has confirmed matters. 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is he dressed like Jack but making it look eleventybillion times hotter?🔥
TBF it did take me some time to find a photo of him where he wasn't dressed like a fruit machine uncle on the top half and Mary Poppins on the bottom half.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've been thinking for a while that I need to make myself a velvet blazer. This photograph has confirmed matters. 👍
I bet you wouldn't wreck yours with whacking great holes from twee shite badges on the lapels, either.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
thought I'd give jack a very low quality hat, in absence of any actual content. also, her coat hooks here look like they say, "looool"

20210624_205527.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh Frau I wanted to stay up and celebrate with you so badly, but I had my first vaccine today and I feel like Baymax in Big Hero 6 when he's running out of battery. For fraus that haven't seen that film I present this clip...

Which I am claiming as on-topic because of Aunt Cass' comments about the food (though spice related not food poisoning related, she's an actual chef) and "hairy baby" 😂😂😂

Just like a manspreader on a train! Oh, wait...
Could she kick herself in the shins...?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I bet Jack is sitting on her grubby hands wanting to post something to send us in a hoot! Oooooooh go on Jack, you know you want to...

(I too have a hat now)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.