Jack Monroe #195 She basically writes fan-fiction about herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Frau I wanted to stay up and celebrate with you so badly, but I had my first vaccine today and I feel like Baymax in Big Hero 6 when he's running out of battery. For fraus that haven't seen that film I present this clip...

Which I am claiming as on-topic because of Aunt Cass' comments about the food (though spice related not food poisoning related, she's an actual chef) and "hairy baby" 😂😂😂

Could she kick herself in the shins...?
Baymax is relevant because he could ask Jack 'On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain?'

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Happy Jackiversary to you all!
You've definitely brightened the last few months for me with your wit... so glad I stumbled across Tattle.
ETA... put my St Patrick's Day hat back on in celebration!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Can we just take a moment to think of NotJack on this auspicious day. No IG posts for 10 days and a total of just 2 in June. After 9 in May, 17 in April, 26 in March and a cracking 63 in February, I do hope they are not losing their mojo at the same time as our heroine.* To lose one culinary icon may be regarded as a misfortune, to lose two would be quite illuminating. Does this finally answer the question that has split the cabal since the Linda McCartney omnishambles?

* Please note the spelling before bowling back in again @Jack_M

View attachment 632941
I love the way she just assumed we would want her there for an AMA 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
see, I do want max to return.

purely because I thought of another meme to doctor when he gets mad

oh well... (fwiw, I hate this meme in the context it's usually used)

20210624_215723.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Lads you know I am a real vegan, fully plant-based horse sauce substitute only. It's thicker than its equestrian counterpart. You don't need an oven or anything.

The best thing Max gave us is @Switchstreetz's new location. Is it nicer there than in Caroline Is Just a Floating Pair of Hands? I'm considering a move, I don't think it's far from my current location.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.