Jack Monroe #195 She basically writes fan-fiction about herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't left, she's just moved across to a sock puppet account. God knows which one because she has loads of them.
This is all planned, as is her grand return whenever it may be. Granted she's lasted longer than ever before, but still fits the formula.
Big health announcement, usually followed by some imaginary or faked medical intervention.
Then...THE SILENCE
Then THE RETURN
Followed by I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT.
Narc has to get her supply, she's loving the 'where are you Jack' vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I hope Jack stays away. I don’t care why she is (although I am more inclined to support the view she is on a sock puppet and will hail her own glorious ‘return’ at some point). Her Patreon is still live and the Twitter tip jar etc - if she was turning over a new leaf, they would have to go.

Grifter Hattie should be ashamed of herself but of course these people don’t have any shame or they wouldn’t be so brazen to begin with. If you are still reading, Hattie - pay your bleeping way, like the rest of us. Your review, in your crappy online magazine, which is barely more than advertorials of dubious products by your own “PR company” and has almost zero reach and no influence whatsoever, does not constitute fair payment to that company that has barely been able to trade for 18 months.

A bigger bunch of charlatans and frauds would be hard to find, the the social media scroungers. bleeping shameless wretched people.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I hope Jack stays away. I don’t care why she is (although I am more inclined to support the view she is on a sock puppet and will hail her own glorious ‘return’ at some point). Her Patreon is still live and the Twitter tip jar etc - if she was turning over a new leaf, they would have to go.

Grifter Hattie should be ashamed of herself but of course these people don’t have any shame or they wouldn’t be so brazen to begin with. If you are still reading, Hattie - pay your bleeping way, like the rest of us. Your review, in your crappy online magazine, which is barely more than advertorials of dubious products by your own “PR company” and has almost zero reach and no influence whatsoever, does not constitute fair payment to that company that has barely been able to trade for 18 months.

A bigger bunch of charlatans and frauds would be hard to find, the the social media scroungers. bleeping shameless wretched people.
I mean ffs it's not like influencers don't just treat it like a business expense and write it off anyway. Why hurt the small business financially and insult your audience by doing a review that's not impartial? Oh yeah, it's because they're entirely lacking in any sort of integrity. Shameless is absolutely spot on, @FlashBoof dear heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She hasn't left, she's just moved across to a sock puppet account. God knows which one because she has loads of them.
This is all planned, as is her grand return whenever it may be. Granted she's lasted longer than ever before, but still fits the formula.
Big health announcement, usually followed by some imaginary or faked medical intervention.
Then...THE SILENCE
Then THE RETURN
Followed by I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT.
Narc has to get her supply, she's loving the 'where are you Jack' vibes.
This is one of the most plausible theories for sure. We all know that when Jack disappears from Twitter she hasn’t really disappeared… there’s always a sock account tweeting away.

It just doesn’t add up that she’s left social media completely. She’s never managed to do it before, so why would she do it now?

I also think, prolific tweeter that she is, that if she’d had some sort of huge crisis necessitating some sort of intervention/treatment, we would have seen her unravelling in real time. It would have been obvious.

For her sake, I’m glad that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Reactions: 31
Perhaps she's realised the severity of her crimes and is currently on the run from the onion police. It won't help your case if you keep posting those blasted pickled beans and taunt them with pictures of eggs on eggs! Chop chop Jack, watch out for that plenty of black pepper spray. Ruby Rose won't be able to be your stand-in when you get a life sentence in the onion slammer.
Please can we get Jack refaced onto a GIF of Prison Mike? @Alansbigplate where are you? 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why hurt the small business financially and insult your audience by doing a review that's not impartial? Oh yeah, it's because they're entirely lacking in any sort of integrity. Shameless is absolutely spot on, @FlashBoof dear heart.
I don't get that either. Surely the best travel reviews are by people who stay incognito? And pay? Fishing for a free holiday by saying it will get a good writeup in her blog seems utterly pointless (for everyone apart from her).

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Good morning, glorious cabal! Still BUSY here, but I’ve stopped for a piss and a bacon and sausage bap (no lime pickle or peanut butter, I know, I know, it’s disappointing that my only vice is a splash of Reggae Reggae, but I can’t lie to you 😉). What have I missed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I mean ffs it's not like influencers don't just treat it like a business expense and write it off anyway. Why hurt the small business financially and insult your audience by doing a review that's not impartial? Oh yeah, it's because they're entirely lacking in any sort of integrity. Shameless is absolutely spot on, @FlashBoof dear heart.
Exactly - and a cursory scroll through the twitter feed shows Grifter Gladwell for what she really is. No toiling away on a Lenovo or Google Notebook....NoNoNo - two expensive Apple set ups, on cute little work stations, separate from their living area. No perching on a kitchen surface, or on a coffee table in the living room. Or even a corner of a bedroom. In London - the most expensive place to live, per square foot, in the UK, (apart from some very private or ultra exclusive niche areas - that also happen to be easily commutable to London). And this is the woman that was here pleading poverty, seeking advice on debts, and begging for work and freebies.

Do ANY of these wretched people understand what living within their means really is? Do they REALLY need Apple kit at ten times the price of something that would still do the job but doesn’t look as nice? And I say that as someone who is an Apple user - but bought the iPad second hand from Game (cost less than £200) and is using my kids cast off iPhone 6 that won’t even update apps anymore but still works for calls, texts & browsing etc. Oh - and I have a bleeping home that I own and no debts! I wonder why these twats are incapable of seeing the reason behind there self induced “destitution”, and their “I RENT” proclamations (not that there is ANY shame in that either - although you would think there is if you took Jack by her word).

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I don't get that either. Surely the best travel reviews are by people who stay incognito? And pay? Fishing for a free holiday by saying it will get a good writeup in her blog seems utterly pointless (for everyone apart from her).
"It was great value for money because I didn't pay for it, and the staff kissed my arse because they knew I was going to write about it. 10/10"

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Exactly - and a cursory scroll through the twitter feed shows Grifter Gladwell for what she really is. No toiling away on a Lenovo or Google Notebook....NoNoNo - two expensive Apple set ups, on cute little work stations, separate from their living area. No perching on a kitchen surface, or on a coffee table in the living room. Or even a corner of a bedroom. In London - the most expensive place to live, per square foot, in the UK, (apart from some very private or ultra exclusive niche areas - that also happen to be easily commutable to London). And this is the woman that was here pleading poverty, seeking advice on debts, and begging for work and freebies.

Do ANY of these wretched people understand what living within their means really is? Do they REALLY need Apple kit at ten times the price of something that would still do the job but doesn’t look as nice? And I say that as someone who is an Apple user - but bought the iPad second hand from Game (cost less than £200) and is using my kids cast off iPhone 6 that won’t even update apps anymore but still works for calls, texts & browsing etc. Oh - and I have a bleeping home that I own and no debts! I wonder why these twats are incapable of seeing the reason behind there self induced “destitution”, and their “I RENT” proclamations (not that there is ANY shame in that either - although you would think there is if you took Jack by her word).
So many people now live on credit it's scary. They will never not know debt and will never know the meaning of actually owning anything they have properly worked saved for. The look like they have the life we all want but its all pretence they never earned what they got its all gifted.

Tbh i dont have much but what i do have i saved for.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ve just realised I’ve never watched and of the Landslide video, but it reminded me, wasn’t there a Frau here who’d never heard Jack speak? I can’t remember who it was I’m so sorry, but I’m so curious if they’ve still managed to avoid the voice of Jack?
I'm not the Frau you're thinking of, but I am an original Thread 1 Frau and I've never heard Jack speak to this day.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I'm not the Frau you're thinking of, but I am an original Thread 1 Frau and I've never heard Jack speak to this day.
I have once and never again it’s as ghastly an experience as you imagine it is 🙃 imagine the slop she makes but in voice form

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Afternoon Fraus, as our smol pixie is having a break, I was having a little look through Lord Jesus Compton’s Twitter early this morning, she’s a good one for reminding me of Dispatches I haven’t watch. So I’ve just watched the “anti-vax conspiracy” on All 4 - thank you LJC bloody brilliant piece of work that. But how the duck can she be in charge and promote that sort of content, which basically calls the anti-vax movement charlatans, snake oil salesmen and fraudsters who prey on the vulnerable...and also date Jack Monroe? Jack epitomises all those characteristics and just about every claim made on that programme can be made about her partner. I don’t know how she doesn’t die in those dispatches morning meetings 😬

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I dunno, isn't temazepam meant to be relaxing and NOT a constant, droning irritant with a glaikit giggle that makes you want to punch things?
It's a sleeping medication, not an anxiolytic. Her voice is the droning equivalent. Also, V boring and repetitive origin story would put anyone to sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As it's a bit quiet can I just check a few things, I'm also on a grunk but to save me reading every post.

1. Has she moved?
2. Did Louisa leave again, or is it all hunky dory?
3. How is sb? I hope he's doing ok

Thank space you

Reactions: 22
I dunno, isn't temazepam meant to be relaxing and NOT a constant, droning irritant with a glaikit giggle that makes you want to punch things?
Glaikit! Love all the Scots words that come out. Saw wheesht the other day as well. Which reminds me of whisht lads had yer gobs and I try to think how much of the Lambton worm 🐛 I remember.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She sounds like a monotone Janet Street-Porter, which is something you’d take temazepam to block out. Nice use of glaikit, never seen it written before.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.