Jack Monroe #195 She basically writes fan-fiction about herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not saying Stevie Nicks is a witch*, but tomorrow’s a solstice, and I’m thinking each of us, golden candles and a spell…. maybe the whole memory of the Landslide cover will be erased from our minds. And taken down from YouTube 🙏 🕯 🙏

*and if I was it would be meant as a huge compliment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Well we all know how it will go:
'There is a corner of the internet called Tattle Life where people, mainly women, gather to criticise and mock influencers and celebrities. Tattle Life is a 'hate site' and it seems nothing is off limits and there is no moderating.
I reached out to admins to give their side of the story but received no reply. I also asked posters for a comment, but mostly they are all too intimidated to speak out. One previous member however did contact me to say she was ashamed of herself posting on Tattle Life and had got carried away. She was too scared to post anything positive about influencers as it was an automatic ban if that happened.... ' and blah blah blah so it goes on.
Me looking for my guilt of being a tattle troll:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Let’s make our own hats to commemorate thread 31 on weds!
I’m thinking of a solero or an “upcycled” dangerously hole punched hot tin can Candle tin, perhaps some lasagne with horse spunk on, the St Paddy’s day hats for Jack O’Monroe or a tartan army wee jimmy tam o’shanter for Jock McMunroe

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Let’s make our own hats to commemorate thread 31 on weds!
I’m thinking of a solero or an “upcycled” dangerously hole punched hot tin can Candle tin, perhaps some lasagne with horse spunk on, the St Paddy’s day hats for Jack O’Monroe or a tartan army wee jimmy tam o’shanter for Jock McMunroe
Or...

• Haha
Do you know what Cabal, I'm actually quite despondent today. It really has piqued my interest. I know why some of you dear hearts prefer her being away, you are an intelligent and witty bunch who have furthered my critical thinking and provided some much needed relief from real life chaos on multiple ocassions.

But SOMETHING (or SOMEONE) has to be making her stay away. The following has been discussed with no candyman effect whatsoever:
- SB's living arrangements
- where she is
- what treatment she may require
- Slopbot released another pure banger
- her extensive fire service contributions
- Prue's new Hellmans-sponsored show

And she has stayed silent. I'm starting to doubt (a tiny weeny bit) our powers 😂

I get that it fits with the treatment/being away narrative... but how many times has she been away and never actually left!? How many times - even in pretty recent history - has she referred to something from these threads within her tweets which proves she stays up to date with her grunking? How many times has it taken even the smallest iota of a thought expressed on Twitter for her to go in, flying monkeys blazing, without a thought of what might *actually* be happening? We have PROOF she has no self control.

I also get that therapy/counselling can be pretty transformative... I'm proof of that. But it wasn't an overnight thing. It was gradual, considered, meaningful change. What we have seen when she has decided to post isn't necessarily that so there must be some physical detachment from the phone enforced by someone else. Is she alone in that aparthotel? Who actually has the power to make her change her habits of a lifetime with social media? I don't think our dear LJC would be that person or we would have lived a fairly chaos free 2021.

While I'm here, if that person is reading here can you please do my mate @Into_the_tunnel a solid and publish Jack's granola recipe. Ta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Looks like the Gladwell Grift has paid off with a 5 night stay at some £125 a night glamping place. Can’t wait for the review.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I'm building myself up to watch this later after my dearly beloved has retired for the night as i can just imagine the horrified looks he will give me thinking this is music I've chosen to listen to because I like it. And i cant be arsed to explain the back story as he will doze off & start snoring half way through 🙄 😁

The video clip is 6.26 minutes long, and she sings for precisely 2 minutes. So 4.26 minutes waffling on about tit and nonsense and 2 minutes doing what the video clip is supposed to be. The clip is titled Landslide (cover, a capella), yet she devoted twice the time taking about herself than she did singing the song.

Mind you, I am not sure which part was worse, the waffle or the singing.
Looking forward to it as a big treat for later 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Looks like the Gladwell Grift has paid off with a 5 night stay at some £125 a night glamping place. Can’t wait for the review.
This makes me so depressed.
Businesses must be struggling left right and centre (though I know demand is up for holiday places in the UK). And grifters feel perfectly justified in getting free stuff in return for a bit of a review about the place in some obscure blog.

Reactions: 45
I'm building myself up to watch this later after my dearly beloved has retired for the night as i can just imagine the horrified looks he will give me thinking this is music I've chosen to listen to because I like it. And i cant be arsed to explain the back story as he will doze off & start snoring half way through 🙄 😁

I couldn't get through the drivel and forwarded it to the song, I lasted about 15 seconds. It could be used as a form of torture if played on a loop.

• Haha
Hi all, what have I missed? Somehow I got locked out of my account, and no matter what is did I couldn't get back in. Gave up trying ages ago, but now I appear to be back, no idea what has gone on.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Do you know what Cabal, I'm actually quite despondent today. It really has piqued my interest. I know why some of you dear hearts prefer her being away, you are an intelligent and witty bunch who have furthered my critical thinking and provided some much needed relief from real life chaos on multiple ocassions.

But SOMETHING (or SOMEONE) has to be making her stay away. The following has been discussed with no candyman effect whatsoever:
- where she is

And she has stayed silent. I'm starting to doubt (a tiny weeny bit) our powers 😂

I get that it fits with the treatment/being away narrative... but how many times has she been away and never actually left!? How many times - even in pretty recent history - has she referred to something from these threads within her tweets which proves she stays up to date with her grunking? How many times has it taken even the smallest iota of a thought expressed on Twitter for her to go in, flying monkeys blazing, without a thought of what might *actually* be happening? We have PROOF she has no self control.

I also get that therapy/counselling can be pretty transformative... I'm proof of that. But it wasn't an overnight thing. It was gradual, considered, meaningful change. What we have seen when she has decided to post isn't necessarily that so there must be some physical detachment from the phone enforced by someone else. Is she alone in that aparthotel? Who actually has the power to make her change her habits of a lifetime with social media? I don't think our dear LJC would be that person or we would have lived a fairly chaos free 2021.

While I'm here, if that person is reading here can you please do my mate @Into_the_tunnel a solid and publish Jack's granola recipe. Ta.
Cosplaying the Little Mermaid for a potential new love interest? Could be the return of red head Jack!

Seriously though, I waver between being completely stumped, suspecting sock puppets or entertaining mad thoughts like she's had her Russell Brands Carolined.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm looking forward to those Patreon numbers dropping further. If they keep going down and she stays away, all good with me!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Hi all, what have I missed? Somehow I got locked out of my account, and no matter what is did I couldn't get back in. Gave up trying ages ago, but now I appear to be back, no idea what has gone on.
Welcome back! Basically Jack hasn’t tweeted since the 7th of June, there was one instagram post related to Del Monte, so we’ve just been making our own fun!

I’ve just realised I’ve never watched and of the Landslide video, but it reminded me, wasn’t there a Frau here who’d never heard Jack speak? I can’t remember who it was I’m so sorry, but I’m so curious if they’ve still managed to avoid the voice of Jack?

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Omg I've just watched her video and I'm getting big Jim from Friday Night Dinner vibes 😂
Screenshot_20210620-212537_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31

- where she is

I know what you mean, it must be really SOMETHING to keep her quiet.
Jack lives for the attention.
My guess is not so small boy has gone to live with his dad fulltime, LJC has blocked her
and Jack is busy sending all the patreons money back where it belongs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
This makes me so depressed.
Businesses must be struggling left right and centre (though I know demand is up for holiday places in the UK). And grifters feel perfectly justified in getting free stuff in return for a bit of a review about the place in some obscure blog.
Where is this place? I live in an area popular with tourists and everywhere is booked up until October! In three weeks time I’m due to stay at Jack’s aparthotel - will she still be there?! Looking forward to seeing what fridge freebies they have in store for me 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.