Jack Monroe #195 She basically writes fan-fiction about herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@MooBelle that user isn't Jack it's Hattie, the grifty weasel currently asking for free staycations who showed up here a few weeks ago asking us not to drag her into the Jack Universe and accusing us of making fun of her health condition (which we established we both didn't and wouldn't). It was a rubbish guest appearance. She doesn't appear to drive a taxi or own ethnic furniture and she's not even related to Eamonn Holmes 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
@MooBelle that user isn't Jack it's Hattie, the grifty weasel currently asking for free staycations who showed up here a few weeks ago asking us not to drag her into the Jack Universe and accusing us of making fun of her health condition (which we established we both didn't and wouldn't). It was a rubbish guest appearance. She doesn't appear to drive a taxi or own ethnic furniture and she's not even related to Eamonn Holmes 🤷‍♀️
Thank you TS
Wow. I've caught up now. Am I right in thinking this Hattie person is the 'mental health ' blog/mag who championed Jack last year?
Am guessing she guest starred here at Jack's bequest?

Thank you TS
Wow. I've caught up now. Am I right in thinking this Hattie person is the 'mental health ' blog/mag who championed Jack last year?
Also, may have been someone vaguely related to Eamonn and had a child who sang in a choir and had ethnic furniture and may be a star of purple hue who also drives a cab in Southend?
Apologies for bitchy vague references but I can totally guess who you are talking about xxxx.,

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Nope, the best part was, she didn’t defend Jack at all. She just came to defend herself and kind of implied that other than what we said (or actually hadn’t said) about her, we had some valid points.

(I really don’t want to Candyman her back though, I just want the taxi driver back please).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
To be fair, she's probably coming on to check if there's been any sign of Jack online as she's still waiting for the article she said she could hash out in five minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I have to admire someone who has the brass neck to try to get freebies from the hospitality industry which has been on its knees for the past 16 months. (I actually had written a bitchier response than this but deleted it as I didn’t need to be a wanker as the facts alone would do.) if it isn’t a grift and just proper groundbreaking journalism I would like to know how.
@Pocahontas you were too nice telling them how to hide 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Joe Le Taxi was the wildest. Big Jack energy. I would vote Joe as “most likely to be Papa” just dropping by to hang out in the canal like

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Sorry for the double post (and I’ve banged on about this before), but, Jack has still written a grand total of… none, of her monthly articles for The Breakdown. You can’t really blame the editor of said magazine for lurking here.

0F068C04-DDC2-4929-BADF-8C6A15DED965.jpeg

screenshot from @Silver Linings

Joe Le Taxi was the wildest. Big Jack energy. I would vote Joe as “most likely to be Papa” just dropping by to hang out in the canal like
Omg. It’s just crazy enough to be true. Holy tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Jack writes the column for the Breakdown right after posting the patreons their weekly thrifty shades of beige postcards 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Have people seen this open letter from lime goss? It's pretty good, llbeit a bit short , but well researched points

Dear Part Time Working Mummy - Lime Goss
An open letter to Part Time Working Mummy / Rachaele Hambleton
limegoss.com

Also was thinking of the recent follower numbers going down, I've no doubt they reflect the numbers of people they blocked for liking dj deb's page. . Maybe this will change soon hey? 😂
Can anyone point me in any more spotted pages which feature her posts please?

I'm meant to be asleep, so glad i have my best friends on like you guys to help me. I'd be vomiting horrifically running myself into the ground trying to keep up with.)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Boring af but her strike off has been discontinued, so we get to see some figures one day 🤷🏻‍♀️

Patreons remain flat at 310. She’ll go under 300 this month end so a tweet re: treatment or being a single mother will be due any day now.

Reactions: 44
Must say I am impressed she is "attempting" to fix herself by staying off twitter for this long.

Also these slebs moan about here, yet there all out for themselves. Who needs enemies and all that.

Reactions: 24
By the way today is the anniversary of the free school meals uproar in UK (though not sure if Jack had stuck her take in yet)

She was very BUSY posting pictures of herself as a man
View attachment 622888Leading to this brutal takedown by a squig

View attachment 622889
Is this for real? I hadn't discovered Tattle this time last year. Could someone please direct me to the appropriate thread if so. Thank (space) you.

Reactions: 17
Is this for real? I hadn't discovered Tattle this time last year. Could someone please direct me to the appropriate thread if so. Thank (space) you.
Thread #29 (no title as it looks like there was a chaos)

One day when I'm not trying to work through the Sallie axl threads I'd love to have a grunk back through the Jack threads again - I wish Jack or tattle would collate these posts into a book so I can read them in public 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

One day when I'm not trying to work through the Sallie axl threads I'd love to have a grunk back through the Jack threads again - I wish Jack or tattle would collate these posts into a book so I can read them in public 😂
Thank you so much@Switchstreetz.. One to savour later 😁💃
Thread title is 👌

Yes! A school mum of my acquaintance (who has always been a horrible, cliquey cow to me) had a photo collage of herself in a variety of yoga poses as her FB profile picture. I mean, there is no possible explanation for that… apart from wanting to show off. Cringe.
Put bluntly this is sheer vanity and completely contrary to the practice of Yoga. Don't want to spout off at great length but you come to class to correct your poses from your own daily practice.
I was taught the correct way and it has been instrumental in getting fit again post hip replacement. Muscle most definitely has memory!
The best gift I can give anyone is advise them to start beginner Yoga or Rehab Pilates. Whatever your age. Stick with it after a while(3 to 4 weeks) and you actually feel strange if you don't do it!
Apologies for massive thread detour Pics

• Heart
Reactions: 33
maybe the aparthotel stay is for a review for the breakdown? 🤔

View attachment 623546
Influencer marketing has its place and everything, but nobody is going to book a holiday or break because they saw it in The Breakdown. I feel sorry for the small hotels that’ll fall for this because they think it’ll get them noticed.

But of course she has the ultimate response to any criticism: “it’s for my mental health”. Those are the magic words to stop people from pointing out crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 40

You'll just have to print them out and put them in an arch lever file.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.