Jack Monroe #195 She basically writes fan-fiction about herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree, there are many ways of dealing with issues with finances, coming to agreements with creditors, utilities, payment options and even IVAs if necessary. But all of these things require facing the problem and dealing with people, rather than ostritching. I don’t know why Jack hasn’t done the accounts or tax return, but getting into a cycle of strike off and being late and racking up fines turns a bad situation into a really bad one.

When all of us were ripping it out of ‘bridge appreciation Jack’ I think that was when we truly became Trolls.

who’s that threatening to visit MY bridge?

with a hometown of many bridges - she can defo stay the duck away from the North
I love those bridges, I've only crossed them once since Covid hit but used to cross them at least weekly and every single time I go over the QC there is a sense of awe in the engineering.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What's Jack like at parties, I wonder? Apart from bringing questionable food (Pov-lova, anyone?) does she drag out the same stories every time?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
omg my favourite cheeky cow is back on the grift 😂❤

Unlike Twitter’s freelance grifting community staying at home 24/7 is a new phenomenon for rest of society, you won’t be able to get a night’s stay for love nor money, even Jack’s grandad’s wood chip housing benefit thieving hovels would be fully booked we as a nation are that desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why is she never reaaady (in best Miranda Priestly voice)…..
I rarely comment on someone's appearance. People can't do much about what they are born with, and I would change one or two things about my face given the money.

But, but, but, who's nose is that? It is nothing like the nose we see on her many many selfies. It's almost as if she manipulates the photographs somewhat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I love those bridges, I've only crossed them once since Covid hit but used to cross them at least weekly and every single time I go over the QC there is a sense of awe in the engineering.
Those bridges mean a feeling of "coming home" to me as both sets of grandparents lived in Fife so we had to cross them to visit. The original road bridge used to scare me a wee bit of a thrilling way as you could see the water down below through the griddy bits but you could always see the real bridge to your right which made me feel very happy. I feel very Scottish tonight for some reason 😜 x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What's Jack like at parties, I wonder? Apart from bringing questionable food (Pov-lova, anyone?) does she drag out the same stories every time?
Aside from the dinner party where a bunch of toffs laughed at her for being an uneducated pov (if you believe that even happened, that is) I truly don't think she is invited to any parties. There would've been some evidence, surely!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hattie claiming that she cannot possibly work from an office due to health issues but being confident that she’d be well enough for a few free nights at luxury UK getaways has Big Danie Vanier Energy.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Aside from the dinner party where a bunch of toffs laughed at her for being an uneducated pov (if you believe that even happened, that is) I truly don't think she is invited to any parties. There would've been some evidence, surely!
What about all the chairs?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
OT but Marcus Rashford is now on playing for England. Introduced as 'Marcus Rashford MBE' by the commentator. *Howling from the crappy bungalow!*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
In this quiet time between chaoses you’ve become….a nose truther
I feel this should be joined up with the Conspiracy Theories thread...

oh god! when I posted it, it still said "last seen Sunday at 9.53 pm!
Apologies as have been on Internet break for a couple of months.
Is this Jack lurking on Tattle on a sock puppet?
Has she had a nose job?
I think she did some Lives for Mel Donte and they were as tit as the Hellmans. Am I right?
Has she gone viral yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hattie claiming that she cannot possibly work from an office due to health issues but being confident that she’d be well enough for a few free nights at luxury UK getaways has Big Danie Vanier Energy.
It’s not clear whether Hattie is one of the freeloaders. I mean bloggers. . I mean freeloading bloggers!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Blogger ... freeloader ... whoever she is, girl needs to change her ‘last seen’ activity settings.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.