Jack Monroe #194 She only came back cos we were about to put out an album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am wondering about what happens if you don't file with companies house and have claimed furlough??
Tbh she’s a white middle class woman from money I doubt she’s worried about diddly happening to her, I think she’ll let it get to the worst stages of whatever can happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Hooting at Darren Blair is a goth. Wondering if it can be twisted into a Fackism so I can nominate it for thread title 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hooting at Darren Blair is a goth. Wondering if it can be twisted into a Fackism so I can nominate it for thread title 🤣
Next time I'm in the scary underpass I'll take pic... The area is miles away from Jackie's serviced apartment, and a bit rufty tufty sometimes, but the graffiti is oddly benign.

I'd love to get Jack's take on 'normal' Edinburgh. Strapping on a stab vest to nip to the Co op 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
In the area of Jack’s aparthotel, the graffiti took on a life of its own, I think it’s still going “Nat has herpes” but who is Nat? Natalie? Nathan?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s the same thing with the school rants she had a few weeks ago - I have a real issue with her finally being invited to see the school after ranting off about it ( clearly it’s never happened !) under what authority is her approval required ! She doesn’t work in education social services health services local government 🤷‍♀️ If I was a parent of a child at that school I would kick up a fuss
That was what annoyed me most about the whole debacle! The staff are clearly already working really hard in a very challenging environment, without even factoring in the additional challenges posed by Covid. Why should they take their time trying to justify themselves to a Twitter gobshite with no expertise in education aside from attending school herself 20+ years ago. And the headteacher who took time from what was probably a much needed holiday (from what I remember the chaos fell in Easter of half term holidays?) to respond to her. When she has spent the pandemic sleeping til noon, causing Twitter pile ons and messing up the opportunities given to her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
In the area of Jack’s aparthotel, the graffiti took on a life of its own, I think it’s still going “Nat has herpes” but who is Nat? Natalie? Nathan?
I've seen "Nat has herpes" on Brick Lane and elsewhere in London too! It's going UK-wide.

Edit: unless you were talking about her most recent aparthotel and not the Edinburgh one, it's hard to keep track.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Next time I'm in the scary underpass I'll take pic... The area is miles away from Jackie's serviced apartment, and a bit rufty tufty sometimes, but the graffiti is oddly benign.

I'd love to get Jack's take on 'normal' Edinburgh. Strapping on a stab vest to nip to the Co op 😂
Oh PLEASE do. My nephew snapped a scaffolding lorry with "Nathan wears Uggs" sprayed along the side ..in Hoxton

Quite a number of years ago now!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
In an ideal world these numbers continue to fall, as do the Patreon ones. Honestly would love it if the whole lot of them just said 'what the duck am I paying for every month' and cancelled their direct debits.

But in lieu of that I will take a slow but steady decline and continued silence from Jack.

The sun shines brighter, food has texture......everything is just better when she's radio silent ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The past year has seen her trying really hard to ruin her career. I wonder if this break from Twitter is in the hope that people will forget the pile ons, car crash tv appearances and general snarkiness? It would explain why the weekend posts are so bland.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Tbh she’s a white middle class woman from money I doubt she’s worried about diddly happening to her, I think she’ll let it get to the worst stages of whatever can happen.
Giovanna Fletcher paid hers back. I couldn’t see Jack doing the same. I also think she’ll let things get really bad and then Daddy’s lawyer will need to step in.

• Heart
I'm in that there London again. I've been on numerous trains and the underground and there wasn't a single out of the ordinary incident. I didn't have to kick anyone in the shins, have anyone sit too close, and I didn't fall off the platform.

However there was a very young mum with her child in a pushchair. She had sleeve tattoos on both arms, she even had them on her legs. Do you know what? Not a single person even looked, never mind make a comment.

Wonder if the return journey will be as uneventful now my hospital appointment is finished. I am all prodded and poked and fully scanned.

Am I doing trains all wrong?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
I'm in that there London again. I've been on numerous trains and the underground and there wasn't a single out of the ordinary incident. I didn't have to kick anyone in the shins, have anyone sit too close, and I didn't fall off the platform.

However there was a very young mum with her child in a pushchair. She had sleeve tattoos on both arms, she even had them on her legs. Do you know what? Not a single person even looked, never mind make a comment.

Wonder if the return journey will be as uneventful now my hospital appointment is finished. I am all prodded and poked and fully scanned.

Am I doing trains all wrong?
Yes absolutely. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I am wondering about what happens if you don't file with companies house and have claimed furlough??
Hopefully HMRC will object to the striking off and the company will have to file accounts and tax returns.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Not sure, if she hasn't the money (is insolvent) then she needs to look into liquidating the company. Government would then perhaps be a creditor. There would be investigations during the winding up process as to where that furlough money has gone/why it was requested.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.