Jack Monroe #194 She only came back cos we were about to put out an album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Orange slices have no home in tomato-based whatever it is.
I wonder if Slopbot knows the dream police.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And is Tam Purer a Scottish mate?:rolleyes:
No, it’s the name she uses when travelling through the old home towns (Edinburgh) — such is the life of a sleb….

… and Orange Shites are what the homeless of Edinburgh were struck down with after her benificence last summer …

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She is a very baba ghoulish person. Always has to position herself right in the centre of a trauma, and make it all about her.

Dressing SB up in his Sunday best to pose for photos was especially tacky. Going alone would've been more appropriate, but she needed him for the 'caring mamapapa' angle, showing she was raising a feminist or whatever.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Orange slices, tomato puree, salt & pepper.

I don't think there's any way to turn those four ingredients into a delicious dish.

Especially because, this being Jack, there is a 97% chance that she chucks it all in the slow cooker for 15 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Found the receipts for the Jo Cox posts. Sorry if already found (or now completely irrelevant). Am on a permanent grunk at the moment despite Jack’s absence.

View attachment 619385View attachment 619386View attachment 619387
View attachment 619389

I think this is the reply to the person questioning her motives (the question had been deleted):

View attachment 619391
I am absolutely certain that this poster's objections weren't expressed in an ugly manner. As usual Jack tries to guilt dissenters.

Reactions: 36
…yeah, one of you likes the other one of you to wear a Jack mask 😜….

…no judgement here Kachooks, this is a safe place
this is LIBEL and I will SUE!

just let me get arranged on a sideboard so I can prove it's me 🤣

oh wait, I don't own a sideboard 🙁 how does one sue without a sideboard?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Found the receipts for the Jo Cox posts. Sorry if already found (or now completely irrelevant). Am on a permanent grunk at the moment despite Jack’s absence.

View attachment 619385View attachment 619386View attachment 619387
View attachment 619389

I think this is the reply to the person questioning her motives (the question had been deleted):

View attachment 619391
Thank you dear heart, into the wiki it has gone!

Not sure if anyone else knew but there’s a bookmark option on each post at the top right hand corner! Our juicy chaoses fly so quick & are so frequent (pre drought) it’s easy to forget to go back and archive but I endeavour to be a better bored housefrau for you all and make use of this x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Unfortunately the smol ghoul is only a hop, skip and a shin kick away on a train from Lahnden Tahn, where the media is.
If Grenfell had happened in Middlesbrough there wouldn’t have been any visit.
Didn’t see them hopping over to NI when Lyra McKee was murdered.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
"I am a decent person". The way Jack has such a rock solid certainty of her own good character always gives me the hoots.

Off topic:. I was in an underpass in Jack's second home today, and saw damning graffiti in huge spray painty letters:. "Darren Blair is a Goth". The....mildness of it made me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
At least I have my guilty pleasure Sallie Axl threads to keep me going through the slow days here. If you want a wild ride have a little read- she's currently pretending to be self isolating in Wakefield whilst being tagged on a boat in miami. Last week she cut most of her hair off a la Jack, and she's always trying to recruit young people on benefits for a weird employment pyramid scheme of some sort.
I’ve been doing exactly the same. Didn’t even know who she was but am now obsessed.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It honestly looks like your prison cell mate has just served your minced up missus in a lasagne for being a grass.

Was that the vibe you were aiming for, Jack?
Can this be a #threadtitle please? Gave me such a good laugh.
That knife is truly chilling. Even the wooden handle is disquieting.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Off topic:. I was in an underpass in Jack's second home today, and saw damning graffiti in huge spray painty letters:. "Darren Blair is a Goth". The....mildness of it made me laugh.
Does remind me of a Half Man Half Biscuit song:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.