Jack Monroe #194 She only came back cos we were about to put out an album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads! I'm finally, finally, back in real time.

Had a lovely break in Edinburgh, where I found the most wonderful little non-chain restaurant serving delicious burgers, it was called Five Guys. What have I missed?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
While I was finding the Jo Cox stuff I also found the mumsnet vizla. The dog was staying with her for 5 days so it was ‘her new dog’. With that logic you can see how she thinks she’s moved house umpteen times. She looked after another dog a few weeks later so said she was a ‘foster parent’ to the dogs.

EE650E6C-F44A-48DF-881F-4AFC0DB06CA5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Haha if Del monte block the vegans and the Tattlers then only actual employees of the Man from Del Monte will be left.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The post is on delmontegb stories, not the main grid 🙂 I have voted, let’s get the result it deserves Lads!
I thought what happens on Tattle stays on Tattle.

If a bunch of us from here jump on her poll then she will have some ammunition for calling us bullies.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Why would Mel Donte do that? Asking for trouble. I often see people do stupid poll options like;

"Would you make this for your next BBQ?" Yes!/Absolutely Yes!

So basically the answer is always yes.

Edit: 🥕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.