Jack Monroe #194 She only came back cos we were about to put out an album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Facebook is suggesting that I read a Guardian article about "Ten cooks who changed the way we* eat"

* the Guardian we, that is

Screenshot_20210616-205501_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
thing is, that's not even one of her worst looking dishes! if you discount the mandarins and whatever was done to those beans. leaves and cheese can be very nice, even to a salad dodger like me

thank you for your service, viggles ๐Ÿ™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just checking in briefly because Iโ€™m BUSY not buying gaudy skirts from charidee shops ๐Ÿคฃ. I havenโ€™t grunked because Iโ€™m bleeping knackered to be honest, but hope everyone is ok?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I can't find the poll...but I did find a competition on the del Monte page to win a pineapple costume. I'd quite like one. It looks... forgiving and accommodating. ๐Ÿ

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I can't find the poll...but I did find a competition on the del Monte page to win a pineapple costume. I'd quite like one. It looks... forgiving and accommodating. ๐Ÿ
Forgiving & accommodating sounds like the perfect outfit for a sweaty old bird post menopause - any chance of a link ? ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Vote yes or no? Itโ€™s like susanalbumparty never happened. Why canโ€™t social media people operate social media?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Why couldnโ€™t they have just asked something like โ€œhave you tried this yet, yes or no?โ€. I almost feel sorry for them.
Or some other question like - would you enjoy this most at a barbque or a picnic ?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It is bordering on cruel, we know MelDonte have a piss poor social media dept but honestly in the UK, allowing people a negative option just invites piss taking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
It is bordering on cruel, we know MelDonte have a piss poor social media dept but honestly in the UK, allowing people a negative option just invites piss taking.
Absolutely x
It's part of our culture. Like our terrible cuisine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
From the nation that voted for Boaty McBoatFace....

It's killing me not voting on it to see the latest results but what goes on tattle stays on tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Full time meals are getting some of the ENGLAND KICKYBALL PLAYERS to do the cook off this week. During an international tournament (I know they have probably pre recorded it)
Jack would need to get her skates on and retweet Marcus and Tom as Marcus has played a blinder here for engagement. one direction guy one week and then England squad in the middle of major tournament!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Ohh Mel Donte getting one last twist of the knife in before her contract is up?
That poll

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
dunno about winning the outfit, but del monte have posted their mascots at Queens 2 years ago. poor buggers

20210616_214113.jpg

also, I'd completely forgotten about that guy who is totally not a del monte employee honest guv who posts all the positive emojis under every single grid post! ๐Ÿคฃ

20210616_213747.jpg
20210616_213810.jpg
20210616_213833.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.