Jack Monroe #194 She only came back cos we were about to put out an album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she lived before and is actually living memory for yore. Her history and actual history seem to conflict with each other.
Reincarnation Jack, an interesting concept.

Earlier lives: poor little match seller what froze to death, the woman that Cathy Come Home was based on in the 1960s, and a strange Benjamin Button child in the 1970s and early 80s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It's just always amazing how many lies Jack can pack into 2 sentences on twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why is it always fishy eggs with Jack? Whyyyyyyy?

And what the duck is wrong with actually having something nice that combines the two? If you want low calorie, spinach salad, smoked or poached salmon (with chilli), a boiled egg and lemon dressing? Egg and prawn on toasted sourdough with Lamb's lettuce? Some fish based sushi and some tamago rolls? Not pastes and blends and slime.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
What would posess anyone to a. photograph and b. POST such an unappealing looking thing? I can barely understand the bowls of slop that some effort has been put into but... a boiled egg in a disposable tub of premade dip?!?!

Also lol @ "my parents fostered BEFORE it was paid" as if doing something for free isnt a sign you're quite well off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Also lol @ "my parents fostered BEFORE it was paid" as if doing something for free isnt a sign you're quite well off
What, her parents are 100+ years old as, according to post above by @Mr Krabs, fostering has been paid since the late 19th century?! Mind you, abnormal longevity would explain twit's fixation with the 1970s and 1980s.

And, on another note, further DKL influencing was done at Tesco last night:

20210611_230608.jpg

Strange how more attention is given to the food than the writer on the front cover. (Yes, Poca, I'll take this to Food and Drink from now on now I've noted the Influence 😁.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
She’s not bothered about posting slimy dollopy smelly stuff, never has been. It’s all a jolly jape to see squiggles fauning over slop that would turn a worm.
Nope, Jack is perfectly smug and happy in the knowledge that well to do patreons don’t notice the money going out every month for nothing in return.
She always has the last laugh.

Reactions: 22
What, her parents are 100+ years old as, according to post above by @Mr Krabs, fostering has been paid since the late 19th century?! Mind you, abnormal longevity would explain twit's fixation with the 1970s and 1980s.

And, on another note, further DKL influencing was done at Tesco last night:

View attachment 614304

Strange how more attention is given to the food than the writer on the front cover. (Yes, Poca, I'll take this to Food and Drink from now on now I've noted the Influence 😁.)
Was her lasagne recipie at Tesco's also. I need a run down on how she gets the essence of 🐎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What was the book?
Funnily enough the Naked Chef.

He looks really cute in it but I will never be able to look at THAT man in the same way again.

Fish eggs and land eggs.
Double egging.
Is it a land egg? Surely it is an air egg?

would a land egg be a flightless bird like an ostrich?

Sorry for disappearing and then returning in twit mode.

(I have just been informed that chickens don’t fly, they skim so this is all a moo post)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Chickens despite not being able to actually fly in the sky can merrily skim for miles if they have a mind to.
I know this 😔 . I gave up and stopped looking for the ungrateful little buggers. When they were found it was like trying to hold a feathery demon. Never again.
If Jack is in therapy and changes happen I would put all my savings on the likelihood that any changes don’t affect the money stream.
If I had any savings that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m her until the day I see Jack eat a turtle egg or a reptile egg or frogspawn I don’t think there’s an egg they won’t eat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m her until the day I see Jack eat a turtle egg or a reptile egg or frogspawn I don’t think there’s an egg they won’t eat
She doesn’t eat any of it. It’s all binned in favour of an Ocado ready meal or the Sunday chippy tea courtesy of SB and his dad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Was there not a fire fighter strike in the 90’s ? I have vague memories of one. I could be wrong.
There was an ambulance strike in 1990, I was pregnant at the time and when I went into labour early I caught a bus to the hospital!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Tom and Marcus are in the Aldi mag this week, getting right up in that niche. I hate fish pie but would actually eat this, much better looking than Monroes Pov Slop (TM)

20210612_162428.jpg

• Heart
As a cook. A cook Ha ! All these ingredients are tax deductible are they not ? I have shown my ignorance before but I am not dead.
I think that she lives for free or as good as.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
'Chavs' was definitely on her reading list in August of last year but we all know that means she didn't read it, especially as it was trapped slap bang in the middle of a big stack of other books rather than being organised properly on a shelf. Why the duck have I remembered that? Soon I will have none of my own memories, it will just be forensic Jack trivia.

The spoon in the egg slop actually looks enormous for a change. The thought of horking down soft taramasalata with soft softy soft egg on it with a dessert spoon is making me feel ill, the egg slowly sliding down her gullet whole like a python swallowing a deer.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
She's got to be trolling with the eggs. That genuinely looks absolutely vile. She eats more eggs than any 100% non-vegan I know

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.