Jack Monroe #194 She only came back cos we were about to put out an album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if this has been addressed before, but trawling through Jack's IG I decided to check in on some of the Viggles from the LM debacle.
Remember NotJack who definitely was not Jack? (Spoiler, it was Jack or JLC) There's some comments under a pic of the LM hoisin duck from a locked account that has the same name as trifle defender, but with first letters swapped (think Mack Jonroe, but with TD's name.
Their picture is a trifle with a familiar background.
They ask NotJack where they got their plates from.
This is either TD taking the piss or Jack on a sock puppet taking a swipe at TD.
I felt at the time the fake TD account was someone reading along here and having a go at Fack.

Reactions: 38
Quoting myself as left too long to edit.

I've looked again, it isn't locked. They've just never posted anything. Following very few accounts, but most are fraud investigators and Essex police?!!!
This popped up a while ago, I think it's someone who reads here rather than Jack ETA as @HotesTilaire says 😂

Reactions: 31
When did they begin being Foster carers? Because i’ve definitely known Jack to talk about her mother being a nurse too.

Reactions: 21
When did they begin being Foster carers? Because i’ve definitely known Jack to talk about her mother being a nurse too.
Mum worked as a nurse, so was qualified. However she got ill health retirement and then commenced fostering.
Imagine if we had paper mask nurse Jack rather than paper mask Fireman Sam Jack!?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mum worked as a nurse, so was qualified. However she got ill health retirement and then commenced fostering.
Imagine if we had paper mask nurse Jack rather than paper mask Fireman Sam Jack!?
You'd be lying there with your leg hanging off, and Nurse Jack would be going on about that time she had a splinter.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Indeed the only other firefighters strike was in 1977 when daddy was about 14.

She lies as naturally she breathes .
Was there not a fire fighter strike in the 90’s ? I have vague memories of one. I could be wrong.

Reactions: 13
Indeed the only other firefighters strike was in 1977 when daddy was about 14.

She lies as naturally she breathes .
Has she lived before and is actually living memory for yore. Her history and actual history seem to conflict with each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
People were paid to foster in the 80s. My friends mum did it from when she was in secondary and she’s in her mid 40s. She wouldn’t have done it otherwise.

Reactions: 23
Was there not a fire fighter strike in the 90’s ? I have vague memories of one. I could be wrong.
The 2002 strike was the first national one since 1977, I do not know if there have been local actions.

But safe to say, Jack was lying.

Reactions: 26
Would you even be able to foster if you already had boy/girl kids in a 2 bed?
You can make your own boy/ girl children share as much as you like but a foster child gets its own room (or can share with sibling up to certain age or same sex- can’t remember). There is no law about different sex children sharing- some cultures eg possibly Romany/ travelers might have whole family sleep together in a limited space. People get mixed up because social housing will allow separate rooms for siblings of different sexes (I think past a certain age).

Reactions: 18
Has she lived before and is actually living memory for yore. Her history and actual history seem to conflict with each other.
If anyone was one of those creepy children that seem to remember their past lives, it would be Jack. It would actually explain quite a lot about her, to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

According to wiki, foster care was established in the late 19th century and foster parents paid the equivalent of the cost of sticking a child in a workhouse. It’s never been an unpaid thing.

It’s almost like Jack is talking out of her (Mediterranean) arse again.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I need to Grunk but had to pop in after unwillingly being confronted with the latest fishy egg abomination while scrolling through Insta. Quality content, so glad a literal food expert is curating their output to such a high standard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.