Jack Monroe #192 Hoist with her own anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to disturb you at this hour Louisa but could you please come and collect Jack? Yes, we were watching her but she must have had a fifth phone that we didn't know about that she now has to bake a cake for. We didn't give her the wifi password either, she must be using her mobile data. Look, we wouldn't call if it wasn't serious. She's had at least fifteen attentions and has become quite unbearable. The cabal are very tired and would like to go to bed so if you could come ASAP that would be great. Nice one, cheers Louisa.
Fifteen attentions! I'm using that next time Pooh gets needy. So after he finishes his breakfast.🐾

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Some questions for you jack, when you grunk later you can address these in a future tweet.

you can move lots of furniture and no longer use a stick — is your RA cured now Jack?! How did that happen? Is that why you didn’t have the vaccine early?

It seems that you are paying RENT for a house with too many rooms — you have a bedroom, a room for BB, a room for SB, an office, a dark room and a reading book. Are these the same room refined, or Are you not poor anymore Jack?!?!? How did that happen?

you were able to singlehandedly move a heavy sofa and sort out lots of boxes, cut a fringe and decode energy bills to the masses, but you haven’t had a single second to support your friend and behind-the-scenes dance partner Marcus Rashfod’s successful crusade. Do you not support other people’s efforts to end child hunger Jack?!?! Why is that, again

Grrrr

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Breaking News

Woman Tidies Spare Room

What I don't get is that for a person constantly focusing on saving money through crappy 20 pound shops, she's not taken one of the top-10 money tips of renting out your spare room.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Yay Shary Bobbins Tribute UK is back too! (Squiggled because she’s somehow not a blue tick).

A9AE990C-4259-4743-8556-111F435427D0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I was having a little internet stalk, and found some posts in Jack's dead name from 2016 on a lib dem message board.

So either someone borrowed her name and writing style, or Jack was dead naming herself.
Grunkaing, so apologies if already been said. It wouldn't surprise me at all if she alternated between both of her name's, depending on what she wanted. She's too slippery to stick with one identity/name. I'm sure one of the articles her dad did after she changed her name, he refers to her by M too.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
The comfort of being listened to 🤢
My personal favourite of Jack's conversations with her son that really absolutely happened is the 'what's UNICEF?' on a train one where she imagines that other passengers are judging her as 'a scruffy little oik blithely quoting international birth rate statistics before 9AM'. Build one of your beloved bridges and get over yourself, dear heart. I do also quite like the one where she calls her son a 'pint-sized misogynist' because he said she was fat. Or the one where he deadnamed her during a tantrum and they both wept, which is like the more poignant version of 'and then everyone clapped'. She's bleeping crackers milord.
Deadnamed her. His own mum. That poor, poor kid if he is made to suffer any guilt for being confused about her is she/isn't she cosplay

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Wow, when I moved 8 times in 4 years, including two international moves, it made me get rid of lots of shite and not accumulate all kinds of crap.

Of course, people respond differently (don't want to crap shame), but LJC, can she ever just have or talk about a thing without connecting it to the POVERTY or all the drama? You just have lots of tit because you like having lots of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
My spare room looks worse to be fair!
My whole bloody house (barring my actual room) looks like that. I crop my photos within an inch of their life so people can't see what I have to put up with. Grateful to have a home, but duck me, it's stressful!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry to disturb you at this hour Louisa but could you please come and collect Jack? Yes, we were watching her but she must have had a fifth phone that we didn't know about that she now has to bake a cake for. We didn't give her the wifi password either, she must be using her mobile data. Look, we wouldn't call if it wasn't serious. She's had at least fifteen attentions and has become quite unbearable. The cabal are very tired and would like to go to bed so if you could come ASAP that would be great. Nice one, cheers Louisa.
Louisa if you could pick her up that would be Brill.

I think this may be a carefully curated return, but Jack is starting to go off script, plus this Jack is really boring.

And you might want to wash your hands after taking the phone off her.

Thank you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The nice thing about that dust collecting lamp thing is that you can actually use it for precisely that: collecting dust. You know, to add to the dryer lint and hair you were collecting anyway to make fire lighters with #Jackhack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Alas, it seems the bungalow lives on...
Photo tonight with cat and rugs - other photo of bungalow kitchen from Insta

Look like the same cooker/ tiles to me.
Could be a trick! Those cooper pics might have been before the hotel jaunt, trying to blur her tracks.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Well that's fugly as hell and, I would imagine, a complete dust magnet.
Looks like a bleddy triffid.
And 'found the sleigh on a driveway in Hammersmith'???
Surely if you 'find' something on someone's driveway you leave it there?
Sorry if this has already been said. Grunking again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Could be a trick! Those cooper pics might have been before the hotel jaunt, trying to blur her tracks.
Well, yes - I think that sometimes when I look at vegan Insta NotJack and her pictures...a half dozen taken over a couple of days gives a couple/three weeks content....but, this time, I think it it is the bungalow and it has happened this weekend.

Why on earth anyone would spend a sunny weekend first making a big song and dance about doing a solo room rehab, and then a day in bed to get over it, whilst in a fit of rage, and pointedly making remarks about removing evidence of her son, is completely another story. Especially when you live in a tourist town by the seaside and you have just spent weeks in “treatment”.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.