Jack Monroe #192 Hoist with her own anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You stay out of Jerry Springer’s niche Jack.
Springer’s Final Thoughts were a beautiful moment in television. The calm after the storm. If you’re going to borrow it, at least get it right, it’s “take care of yourself, and each other”. Otherwise it doesn’t make sense. :rolleyes:

Wonder what brought on the fit of rage yesterday?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Those stills are horrifying Silver, she looks like some sort of cryptid. Where's her fringe gone as well? Her hair tied up like that gives me huge pineapple vibes. Pineapple hats were last season darling, how gauche.

pineapple hat jack.png

No need to make a show of leaving again, Jack. We know you'll be back within the hour. Maybe this time you can tweet about Tom and Marcus instead of a steady stream of self-serving performative prattling carefully designed to both reap praise and try to stop all the squigs jumping ship.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I don’t believe for a second she gets loads of PR stuff about booze.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Hope mackie got my email and it didn’t go into spam, it’s easily done.

Dear Fack
I paid for a book and you didn’t send it and nobody replies to my emails.
Hotes
P.s. Vodka!

• Haha
Reactions: 65
This was a twitter reply to her 'Mr Shifter' tweets (sorry, showing my age)...auntie? Niece? Or 🧦🧦?
Screenshot_20210530-231615_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I have just had a horrible nagging thought that won’t go away, and I hope I am wrong and also I hate to speculate - it really does give her ammunition, but maybe she was supposed to have a certain smol boy this weekend (it is Bank Holiday for you guys) and it hasn’t panned out, for whatever reason. Why else would she spend a gorgeous, sunny and warm summer weekend doing that? As well as pointed remarks about removing evidence of his presence.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Sorry to disturb you at this hour Louisa but could you please come and collect Jack? Yes, we were watching her but she must have had a fifth phone that we didn't know about that she now has to bake a cake for. We didn't give her the wifi password either, she must be using her mobile data. Look, we wouldn't call if it wasn't serious. She's had at least fifteen attentions and has become quite unbearable. The cabal are very tired and would like to go to bed so if you could come ASAP that would be great. Nice one, cheers Louisa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Those stills are horrifying Silver, she looks like some sort of cryptid. Where's her fringe gone as well? Her hair tied up like that gives me huge pineapple vibes. Pineapple hats were last season darling, how gauche.

View attachment 597075

No need to make a show of leaving again, Jack. We know you'll be back within the hour. Maybe this time you can tweet about Tom and Marcus instead of a steady stream of self-serving performative prattling carefully designed to both reap praise and try to stop all the squigs jumping ship.
The hair gave me sumo wrestler vibes.

Screen_Shot_2020-08-15_at_3.05.33_PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.