Jack Monroe #192 Hoist with her own anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im getting bad vibes about the whole silence and some of Jack’s interactions have made me worry about the medical side. I just hope SB and Jack and their family are all ok.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
SB would have been nearly 9 when they moved in. Why was he still drawing on the walls?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Totally off topic Fraus but I'm currently watching Mare of Easttown (HBO crime drama) and it is feckin' brilliant telly. Especially if you like that sort of thing.

Great script, beautifully shot and incredible performances.
I wonder if this set Jack off this evening.

@Emmapism - ”hey, there’s a great tv show we could all watch instead”

Jack, 30 minutes later - “I think the duck not”

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Let’s just review this evenings events
Jackie Mink popped up to say hello
Then dropped a time lapse video of a room clear out
Which was filmed yesterday
Over 24 hours in the planning of this performance

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Looks like a bleddy triffid.
And 'found the sleigh on a driveway in Hammersmith'???
Surely if you 'find' something on someone's driveway you leave it there?
Sorry if this has already been said. Grunking again 🙄
I was thinking that. If you find something on a driveway and take it surely that is just stealing?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I have just had a horrible nagging thought that won’t go away, and I hope I am wrong and also I hate to speculate - it really does give her ammunition, but maybe she was supposed to have a certain smol boy this weekend (it is Bank Holiday for you guys) and it hasn’t panned out, for whatever reason. Why else would she spend a gorgeous, sunny and warm summer weekend doing that? As well as pointed remarks about removing evidence of his presence.
It feels like she's desperate for a squiggle to ask her what's wrong...lots of pent up chaos to unleash over the next few days I fear, hope I'm wrong though I was quite enjoying our little ceasefire

Reactions: 37
I bet it's just generic spam, and she hasn't bothered to press 'unsubscribe' Got to have that drama though!
I remember her bringing this up before and the fraus dissected her lies and questioned why it's not set up for spam etc etc, she's been grunking innit!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“Sleigh found on a driveway in Hammersmith” sounds like The Jam’s take on a Christmas song.

In all seriousness though, I’m so glad we’re not letting the absolute WTF-ness of the sleigh get lost in the barrage of tweets.
A sleigh. Is this A Thing? A new trend? Seriously.

Sleigh.

EBCFB52A-697F-4332-9819-C95E7192C4D6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Coloured lines doing the old “look over there” trick on us, don’t judge me by the hundreds of gloves I’ve felled, look what some sicko did to these two....
@colouredlines also tried to fool us the last ones were not her crimes because she spent the weekend in A CAVE !!! As if that would make things less suspicious.
How many innocent souls does that cave hold, only to be discovered years later, the cabal closing their eyes in solidarity but fearing the worst.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
She’s in a cave probably with the next victim, you’re not telling me she used her tongue to take that foto
I am going to bed, which is next to my pile “books I’ll never read but in lieu of a personality they project the sort of tastes I think I’d have, esp the cheeky Leonard Cohen”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I'm really sad that Jack didn't tweet about changing over to her Spring crockery set :(

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.