Jack Monroe #192 Hoist with her own anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way has Jack written that article in the I paper. Far too easy to read and understand, she wouldn't know how to articulate with plain English like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm using up some precious space in my wheelie bin
One of my university lecturers told me to 'read theory like it's poetry'. A similar technique can be applied to Jack's body of work - read them as comedy rather than slop manuals

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What on this godforsaken earth does that terrifying picture of her grinning (taken many months ago) have to do with the price of fish/kilowatt hours? I also find it interesting that she mentions about so many people struggling with literacy and that energy companies should be mindful of that, completely oblivious to the fact that she accompanies every one of her recipes with an interminable word salad.

Just a few examples of phrases that would be hard to understand from her most recent recipe (jackfruit with pineapple hats):
-luxuriate in their flavour bath
-extract the extraneous brine
-the whole weird bit about the consistency being akin to Wile E Coyote falling off a cliff

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Looking forward to your ICO hearing hun x
Will Jqck be held personally responsible for any breach, or can she palm it off on her company and go bankrupt?

I thought she will be personally responsible, but may not have been paying full attention during that bit of the training.

Reactions: 24
No way has Jack written that article in the I paper. Far too easy to read and understand, she wouldn't know how to articulate with plain English like that.
She normally can't write anything without including something about 'shaking with anger' and annoying superlatives.

Has she tweeted yet about the Matt LeBlanc as an Irish uncle yet? With all her Irish heritage and such..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What on this godforsaken earth does that terrifying picture of her grinning (taken many months ago) have to do with the price of fish/kilowatt hours? I also find it interesting that she mentions about so many people struggling with literacy and that energy companies should be mindful of that, completely oblivious to the fact that she accompanies every one of her recipes with an interminable word salad.

Just a few examples of phrases that would be hard to understand from her most recent recipe (jackfruit with pineapple hats):
-luxuriate in their flavour bath
-extract the extraneous brine
-the whole weird bit about the consistency being akin to Wile E Coyote falling off a cliff
Jack is sick and tired of the orange haired photo. Which I thought was exclusive to the Guardian, but apparently not.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
'despite being a writer for a living with tens of thousands of words at my disposal,'

And yet you're still tit at it and missed all your deadlines, Jack :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
'despite being a writer for a living with tens of thousands of words at my disposal,'

And yet you're still tit at it and missed all your deadlines, Jack :ROFLMAO:
That is the one sentence in that article that I am certain Jack wrote.

I spent £4.50 today on the June issue of Mens Health because of the Marcus Rashford cover and the MR/TK article. Some of it is reproduced here. At the end of the article there is a sentence noting that the author has donated his fee for the article to FareShare. https://www.menshealth.com/uk/fitness/a36530524/heroes-marcus-rashford-short/

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Jack threw Louisa under the bus.
Christian threw his partner under the bus too. And his concierge.

Reactions: 39
What a weird way to say 'I am very clever'
Screenshot_20210529-180442.png

If Jack keeps being this dry the cabal may have to resort to counting how many words they know.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Someone I know has replied to her latest tweet. I wish he would realise she doesn’t give a tit about him.
I unblocked her as she was quiet but we have so many mutuals who have also replied that I’m gonna block her again. FFS

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Will Jqck be held personally responsible for any breach, or can she palm it off on her company and go bankrupt?

I thought she will be personally responsible, but may not have been paying full attention during that bit of the training.
This is a v interesting question and I have no idea - do any of our accountancy queens know please?

I only know directors have legal responsibilities re filing companies house docs / accounts / paying taxes on time (lol) and that you have to have professional insurance(s)? I’d assume the ICO stuff would fall into the latter? But re her HMRC chaos if a company director has overspent company funds and can’t meet tax debts it’s a big deal and they get fewmin.

Reactions: 26
Surely the squiggle means voyeuristic flatmate, not "narcissistic". Why would a narcissist want to put a camera in someone else's room room? And how do they know the flatmate has put a camera in there if they can't find it......make it make sense.

Squiggle is as bad as Jack for using words with incorrect meaning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
@colouredlines is a sick, sick frau.
It wasn't me, I was in a cave! I have a rock-solid alibi!!

IMG-20210529-WA0044.jpg

The stress of being called a bird serial killer has left me unable to work. I have checked into a fancy hotel and am setting up a Gofundme to pay for a lawyer to defend me against the Cabal's ongoing accusations. All contributions welcome, thankyou.

PS What a dull, unspeakably inane tweet for the big return. Come on Jack, the people want chaos!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.