Jack Monroe #192 Hoist with her own anchoïade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the squiggle means voyeuristic flatmate, not "narcissistic". Why would a narcissist want to put a camera in someone else's room room? And how do they know the flatmate has put a camera in there if they can't find it......make it make sense.

Squiggle is as bad as Jack for using words with incorrect meaning.
It’s bollocks, we have internal cameras and they’re all mains operated. The internal ones don’t even record 24/7 just when motion triggers them and they still need mains electricity. They are currently £170 a cam on Amazon so I can’t imagine how much this amazing FBI camera with the world’s smallest longest lasting Lithium battery must have cost the flatmate?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It wasn't me, I was in a cave! I have a rock-solid alibi!!

View attachment 595588

The stress of being called a bird serial killer has left me unable to work. I have checked into a fancy hotel and am setting up a Gofundme to pay for a lawyer to defend me against the Cabal's ongoing accusations. All contributions welcome, thankyou.

PS What a dull, unspeakably inane tweet for the big return. Come on Jack, the people want chaos!
Imma sending you some kombucha.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Surely the squiggle means voyeuristic flatmate, not "narcissistic". Why would a narcissist want to put a camera in someone else's room room? And how do they know the flatmate has put a camera in there if they can't find it......make it make sense.

Squiggle is as bad as Jack for using words with incorrect meaning.
It’s the internet. Everyone you don’t get along with is a narcissist. Especially your mother. And especially if she didn’t buy you a pony.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
This is a v interesting question and I have no idea - do any of our accountancy queens know please?

I only know directors have legal responsibilities re filing companies house docs / accounts / paying taxes on time (lol) and that you have to have professional insurance(s)? I’d assume the ICO stuff would fall into the latter? But re her HMRC chaos if a company director has overspent company funds and can’t meet tax debts it’s a big deal and they get fewmin.
I'm not 100% certain, but I think it depends on whether the contract for the book she was asking for people to submit stories for was signed between the publisher and On A Bootstrap Ltd or the publisher and Jack as an individual. If it's the former, it's the company holding the data, if the latter it's her as an individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s the internet. Everyone you don’t get along with is a narcissist. Especially your mother. And especially if she didn’t buy you a pony.
Especially on mumsnet.

if you don't know at least six narcs and preferably formerly married or related to at least two of them, you are persona non grata.

Although if you are not sure if your ex was a narc, someone on mumsnet will tell you they were

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I don’t think there’s a thread on here where the Tattlers don’t say the subject is a Narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
7, I binned two yesterday
I think we did mugs already. Christ it's been so long we are now repeating....

Also I am great thanks pet, not alot to report. How's you and your bake( using your motherland tongue) hope all is good.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Speaking of narcs;

'those who are high in narcissism have thin skins, and they will lash out if they feel ignored or disrespected.'

Couldn't that quote just be our Jackie? Plus the aggression! Kicking shins and starting pile ons, Jack is def narc!

Reactions: 28
If what the spycam squiggle is saying is true, then they need to speak to the police. That is abuse and there are plenty of creepy bastards who have done that and been convicted.

Have we ever been forensic about Jack's holidays? In the decade she has not had one, I think she has been to Tanzania, USA, Paris, Edinburgh, Lake District and Cyprus.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
It felt like a lot longer. Time seems to distort around Jack.

With the non linear perception of time, Jack must be a Time Lord. :eek:
That's since the last retweet of hers. I have 354 since the last "proper" tweet which was her fringe.

My phone wanted to change fringe to cringe, which given I'm typing about Jack seems perfectly fair

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don’t think there’s a thread on here where the Tattlers don’t say the subject is a Narcissist.
It's a pretty much self selecting sample, though; to be so convinced that what you say, look like, the clothes you wear and the makeup/life/parenting you claim is your normal, everyday, is so much better than the rest of the plebs that you deserve money for simply breathing the same air, to be in the same game, there are going to be vastly more people who would fall under that category than in the general population or other means of obtaining income.

The only one I can think of who hasn't been placed in that category (not because she's the only one, because I don't tend to go around the site that much and knew of her already for some reason when I saw the posts) is Rosie Henshaw.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think we did mugs already. Christ it's been so long we are now repeating....

Also I am great thanks pet, not alot to report. How's you and your bake( using your motherland tongue) hope all is good.
Hi Lanie, was this for someone else? I don’t know what it means!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else not get a whiff of “monthly engagement stats need a lift and numbers drifting away from Twitter doesn’t help” vibe from the returning heroine? She has literally tweeted her contracted obligation, put out a generic engagement tweet and then legged it without a whiff of a response. Loving the fact that she liked a tweet mentioning her fantastic DKL performances though. Still keeping an eye out for the ego tripping.

Anyway, the full judgement of DrTwat is a great hours bedtime reading. Imagine getting your boyfriend and your dad to lie for you...I wish they had both been asked to give evidence - it sounds like they would have been destroyed and had no desire for that! Also - the fucker owns two flats in an apartment block that is served by a concierge service and his family home has a guest suite, in essence. The brass neck of getting the poors to chip in for his twattery rivals even Jacks Patreon for absolute grifting of the highest order. A new King Grifter has been found.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
That's since the last retweet of hers. I have 354 since the last "proper" tweet which was her fringe.
I had honestly forgotten about the fringe until you mentioned it! Crafted with just a ruler and embroidery scissors.

Hi Lanie, was this for someone else? I don’t know what it means!
I think that was in response to Jack’s “bobbing back briefly 👋 “ tweet. Correct me if I’m wrong though @Lanie !

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.