Jack Monroe #188 Jack sits on a train of lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God it must be like when you're out drinking and one of your mates is absolutely ridiculous and the bar staff decide that you're responsible for them. We don't deserve Pocahontas
“Ffs babe, can you just look after them? What’s all this sheep and gloves and counting teeth and chairs business?”

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’ve a busy week in work ahead. And I’m pretty tired so I hope I don’t miss a chaos overnight or in the morning

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That's wierd.
Why (heaven forbid Jack or a loved one has cancer as I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy) are the support group 'outing' this undisclosed info?
I would be bloody livid if it was me.
Grunkaing, but that was my thought too. We know Jack has no regard for privacy, but I'd expect so much more from an organisation like that.

Just found this, with a video of her making what is described as 'lemon drizzle cake' but lacks any drizzle.

I wonder if she did have some sort of deal, fucked it by being so unprofessional, and that's why she's always bagging out the Post Office for being awful?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Original. 🥰
OG means Original Gangsta. People like Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Everlast are what's known as OG. Yet another thing co-opted by the mainstream!
PS I'm not slating anyone for using it without knowing the origins, another saying that's been blurred and diluted beyond its real meaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
honestly, I bleeping love that we've had a jack-adjacent person right here and we were like

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
hiya! has Jack submitted an article for your site then? cos she said she would, ages ago, and I kinda need to tick it off my list
I’m curious about this too, and found this screenshot from Silver “thumbs” Linings from back in November 👀

(edited to add, I only just saw your post after posting this @kachoochoo . But the Partridge shrug still applies! This is about The List!)

77833377-E6B7-4C16-BE8B-08766750189F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Was there ever even one column?
I'm just guessing it was unpaid so therefore she couldn't be arsed.
No. And Jack is still listed as a columnist on the “meet the team“ page of the website!
I think it was £50 per article?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
OG means Original Gangsta. People like Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Everlast are what's known as OG. Yet another thing co-opted by the mainstream!
PS I'm not slating anyone for using it without knowing the origins, another saying that's been blurred and diluted beyond its real meaning.
Honestly my first thought was "old girl/guy" but like I said earlier my internet slang is something akin to an old girl as in i am out of touch.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
whenever she does free posts they are crappy compared to her paid ads.
Have you seen her paid jobs? Are you sure about that? She did a better job with unpaid pot noodle content than her Hellman’s live!

Honestly my first thought was "old girl/guy" but like I said earlier my internet slang is something akin to an old girl as in i am out of touch.
I actually thought they were referring to the post being an “own goal” in that there were allegations of mocking the bowel illness which turned out to be not true!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I did actually know the gangster bit but figured it’s one of those weird things where the wrong meaning is now the right, like literally not having to mean literally.

Gangsters are not cool so I’ll just be an O.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Have you seen her paid jobs? Are you sure about that? She did a better job with unpaid pot noodle content than her Hellman’s live!
But didn't she put like peanut butter or something in it? I'm not sure you have got the right meaning for "better" tbh😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m curious about this too, and found this screenshot from Silver “thumbs” Linings from back in November 👀

(edited to add, I only just saw your post after posting this @kachoochoo . But the Partridge shrug still applies! This is about The List!)

View attachment 567227
Food and mental health...maybe her dishes are actually an elaborate form of performance art to illustrate various mental health problems?

Linda McCartney sausage curry = depression
Recipes nicked from Slimming World = kleptomania
Pasta with mushrooms and white chocolate = multiple personality disorder

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I thought they took it from the actual OG’s like the actual members of the Cripps from the 70’s/80s who really were gangsters in a gang

Reactions: 24
I'm a grown up modern lady ...but sometimes I feel weirdly shy buying bogroll. The thought of trotting home with a twin pack under my arm....😬😂...("Planning a dump?")

A bulk delivery sounds ideal . As long as it came in plain packaging.
Teenage checkout chick Cookie used to die having to wish people 'have a good day/ night' when they bought condoms. There's no way to say it without sounding like a creeper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ah yes, my bad @HotesTilaire. I've always seen Snoop and Everlast described as OG so that's where my brain went. I hope no one from South Central or Compton is reading here :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.