Jack Monroe #187 Who does she think she is, flippin' Cher?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Knew she'd be quick off the mark opening up the Twitter tip jar but that was impressive! I welcome it, the brighter a spotlight shone on this sort of thing the quicker it will turn sour. Con artists will be outed left right and centre here šŸ¤ž

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This tip jar thing is entirely baffling. Imagine following along Jack's live tweeting of her case of the raging shits and thinking to yourself 'yes, this content is worthy of remuneration!'. Or a tweet saying 'bung it in a curry' to someone asking what they should do with a tin of prunes, or a picture of a Lovecraftian noodle bowl, or Cooper's actual bumhole šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 58
ok, she did, apologies mouse.

part of her "redesigning the welfare state" no doubt (ss @Silver Linings ) only on 8th April, Louisa J christ!

View attachment 563744
Her and Mr Hands make a good pair. They both say wordy words to make themselves sound intelligent, which exposes their lack of intelligence.

Thank you. I canā€™t get them removed either. Google are so unhelpful šŸ˜©

I too am feeling sad about the world. Iā€™ll join you in having a large glass of wine!
Iā€™m sure that the general public is wise to this type of revenge attack. I certainly would see a flurry of moaning all on one day as some sort of beef. Plus if google donā€™t remove them, get you4 mates to leave a few 5star reviews

I'm still trying to work out which category mackie is

A limited number of users around the world who tweet in English can add a "Tip Jar" feature to their profiles, according to Twitter senior product manager Esther Crawford.

The group included creators, journalists, experts, and non-profits.
Creator - hashtags, bean rinsing, Khaoses

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
ok, she did, apologies mouse.

part of her "redesigning the welfare state" no doubt (ss @Silver Linings ) only on 8th April, Louisa J christ!

View attachment 563744
Jack is such a thick twit.

I can imagine her printing off pages from wiki and underlining the "important bits'in highlighter pen, copying them out by hand, then putting it in a cheap plastic folder with a coversheet saying Universal Basic Income by Jack Monroe. Also attaching appendices that she refers to in pretend legal language

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thank you. I canā€™t get them removed either. Google are so unhelpful šŸ˜©

I too am feeling sad about the world. Iā€™ll join you in having a large glass of wine!
sorry Pocca very off topic on my phone and cannot spoiler.
  1. Sign in to your Google account.
  2. Open Google Maps.
  3. Search for your business.
  4. Choose to view your business reviews.
  5. Select All Reviews.
  6. When you see the review you want to remove, click the three dots in the top right corner.
  7. Select ā€œFlag as inappropriate.ā€
On topic this is what workers not grifters have to do

• Heart
Reactions: 64

I can imagine her printing off pages from wiki and underlining the "important bits'in highlighter pen, copying them out by hand, then putting it in a cheap plastic folder with a coversheet saying Universal Basic Income by Jack Monroe. Also attaching appendices that she refers to in pretend legal language
Then taking a triumphant selfie with said folder in grubby-nailed paws atop a sideboard in the almost nud, gazing slightly off to one side, facetuned all to duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
she's so quiet, I can only assume she's working hard on redesigning the welfare system

20210507_182040.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 64

My kid does a martial art due to costs of running it they have had to put the prices up. Lots of parents moaning yet these same people will most likely glad tip her a fiver for slinging a tin of beans into a pan with some random ingredient and calling it a breakthrough in poverty cooking.

she's so quiet, I can only assume she's working hard on redesigning the welfare system

View attachment 563878
Yeah her own

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have had such a tit day. This morning I dismissed an employee, legally, and have since been dogged by 1 star Google reviews from him and his friends. Completely fake reviews and all defamatory. Iā€™ve worked my backside off for 15yrs and the accusations could cost me my entire business. Iā€™m so done.

Then I log in here and see Grifty McGrifterFace has added a tip jar to her Twitter. What the actual duck?! Iā€™m so angry that this is allowed to be honest. It seems so dangerous for those who are vulnerable and easily manipulated into giving away their winter fuel allowance, for example.
I am so, so sorry, Froggies. That is absolutely horrific.

I can't believe you can't challenge the fake bad reviews. Will Google seriously do nothing? Can you at least reply (diplomatically) making it clear that they are false? Can you get legal advice?

Horrible for you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
@Lanie what are your two ā€œhugging pooā€ figures on your avatar? I prefer them to the donut as baked beans give me the boak.
On topic- Jack is a blurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Then taking a triumphant selfie with said folder in grubby-nailed paws atop a sideboard in the almost nud, gazing slightly off to one side, facetuned all to duck.
jackā€™s been v v quick out the traps on the twitter tip jar. Checked some other suspects but no take up. You would wonder when sheā€™s been so exercised by their/her/othersā€˜ issues she was wired to this.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
jackā€™s been v v quick out the traps on the twitter tip jar. Checked some other suspects but no take up. You would wonder when sheā€™s been so exercised by their/her/othersā€˜ issues she was wired to this.
Follow the money. Or follow the Tory, perhaps.
Who benefits from Jack benefitting from this?

Reactions: 16
Portillo trying actual devilled/anchoĆÆade eggs on BBC2 now. I wonder if heā€™ll be pocketing some to snaffle under his duvet later?

DFF5EF54-0E12-4E42-B605-32EBCF124D99.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
@Lanie what are your two ā€œhugging pooā€ figures on your avatar? I prefer them to the donut as baked beans give me the boak.
On topic- Jack is a blurt.
It is a Google stock image of an embroidery that says embrace the brown paste, however it doesn't fit in the little pic.
IMG_20210504_232524.jpg

Here is a close up. Glad you like it. I have a strange sense of humour. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Jack Monroe #thread 188 . Mama's got a new tip jar and can't wait to shake it .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It is a Google stock image of an embroidery that says embrace the brown paste, however it doesn't fit in the little pic. View attachment 563920

Here is a close up. Glad you like it. I have a strange sense of humour. šŸ˜‚
Quoting myself like a head but also to say I mean I made it myself, of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Follow the money. Or follow the Tory, perhaps.
Who benefits from Jack benefitting from this?
Well sheā€™s not paid any tax for years now so the Tories havenā€™t seen a penny!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey trollsšŸ‘‹šŸ¼ Who else was expecting a barrage of utter horseshit from the grifting goddess today? I guess she's been BUSY sorting her cutlery out or something really important.
But, not even a "Sit down, I need to see my bleeping tip jar bleeping Redcar"

Odd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.