Jack Monroe #183 Someone's fewmmin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone I know who is in manchester aa groups has tried to reply to her message , that is not taking replies.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
She's BUSY!!!!!!!! She works more hours than there is In a day, she's getting treatment for a "mystery" problem and she is helping a "friend" on the same site she cannot possibly write a few words to say.

Hey guys,

The food poverty thing is being done by other more talented people and I gave them a few ideas for recipies.

Love yas

End scene.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Get your dopamine somewhere else Jack. Friday night dunks are easy prey.

Reactions: 25
nope. Not a (LM) sausage.
What can she say that will make any sense at all now? She would've been better to ages ago retweet it and simply say 'Congratulations to Marcus and Tom on this amazing initiative. Please give it your full support'.
That was all it required. But no - her ego wouldn't allow it.
Instead we have this rather odd and inappropriate diversion.

• Sad
Reactions: 66
That's a good guess, realistically likely too and might explain why SB is not with her.
I speculated a while ago when Jack was breadcrumbing about 'family issues' etc this might be something as simple as SB receiving a high school placement nearer his Dads, so a more permanent move or at least change in parental responsibilities (I don't know the correct term, sorry).
The feeling of losing control might have been enough to put 'someones' nose out of joint, kick-start a tantrum, leading to a narc rage with inevitable 'consequences' which might lead to a spell in rehab before moving/relocating.

I do feel that Jack has been spiralling for a while and something big did happen, just not what was alluded to.
This statement is purely speculative, m'lud.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Wow! Not quite a chaos but a slow burning simmer today.

1. she isn’t involved with Marcus is she?
2. If we have hats can it be pineapple hats?
3. The AA request makes me really uncomfortable
4. If she is in treatment for something then I wish her the best
5. Someone posted on the last page about families on a budget not wanting slop and I remember growing up toastie night was a big deal when I was wee and a normal tea and we would pick between beans, cheese and ham or pineapple and it was probably the best meal of the midweek as we got to make our own toasties,

• Heart
Reactions: 74
She’ll spend a long weekend in Manchester and roll back in to Southend speaking like Perry.

E3C24B10-B27A-4FBF-9916-7D9863EC1F05.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
What can she say that will make any sense at all now? She would've been better to ages ago retweet it and simply say 'Congratulations to Marcus and Tom on this amazing initiative. Please give it your full support'.
That was all it required. But no - her ego wouldn't allow it.
Instead we have this rather odd and inappropriate diversion.
The thing is say nigella or Nadia or Matt got in on this they would be mentioned whether they were fully involved or just let a helping hand because they wouldn't shoehorn it and turn it into something about them, to get all the attention. MR and TK are successful in their own right and only want it give something back. They are not asking for money or handouts they are just getting on and doing it.

She could honestly learn alot from these two.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I am a little more sceptical about the idea she is heading up to Manchester. Mainly because she will crap herself at being any further that London away from Southend.

It’s far more likely, in my opinion, that she has made a fast friend in her recent therapy sessions and that person has not had opportunity to appreciate Jack in all her glory. The bunch of tweets are cringeworthy, incredibly inappropriate, but also serve to detract and distract from today’s complete blanking of her mate Marcus and his defection.

Reactions: 58
If she is not asking for herself then she is doing it for engagement and to make herself look good especially after the shark attack earlier.

ETA that was meant to be shark attack but shark seems apt.

Ffs SNARK attack. I am now officially a victim of 🥕
🥺 sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The MR and TK stuff is going to be every month, and I suspect it will be mentioned in the media each and ever month. This will be a recurring issue for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
The MR and TK stuff is going to be every month, and I suspect it will be mentioned in the media each and ever month. This will be a recurring issue for her.
Like the non-arrival of the beige patreon postcards?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I am a little more sceptical about the idea she is heading up to Manchester. Mainly because she will crap herself at being any further that London away from Southend.

It’s far more likely, in my opinion, that she has made a fast friend in her recent therapy sessions and that person has not had opportunity to appreciate Jack in all her glory. The bunch of tweets are cringeworthy, incredibly inappropriate, but also serve to detract and distract from today’s complete blanking of her mate Marcus and his defection.
Just as likely that the 'friend' doesn't exist at all. Anyone who contacts her seriously about it will be met with a 'got sorted, thanks' and nobody will ever be any the wiser. 'Struggling' crumbs successfully dropped, sitting there as a nice piece of ammo to launch when she's confronted about any of her recent or historic shittery

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.