Jack Monroe #183 Someone's fewmmin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahahaha the shade towards Jack in that last line 😂
Tom would offer Marcus a job in his kitchen - 'he obviously hadn't tasted his meatballs' - that was Jack's recipe 😂😂😂
Oh my.
And surely mentioning smol pixie earlier in the article was the time to mention her involvement. But no. How strange :unsure:
Also interesting Russell Brand is mentioned......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm backing you up here Harry, Ian is cheekily cute and intelligent. :ROFLMAO:

Actual proper meals, no nonsense with fruity curries and other bizarre combinations!
I don't know, not sure about the fish pie jacket. Sounds a bit fucked up. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Harry mate, are you quite well? I'm beginning to get concerned you've rolled your eyeballs so hard at Jack's antics that they did a Sonic the Hedgehog spin dash and took off at high speed leaving you completely without sight.

Fair enough Hotes, I wouldn't fulfil my promises if you did pay me anyway (because I'm BUSY) so it all evens out 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 46
We went on a cruise for our honeymoon with an American company and they had onboard meetings under the title “Friends of Bill” and for NA it was “Friends of Jimmy”. If you knew you knew if you didn’t it was inconspicuous
A friend of Bill friend of mine, a typical oul Irishman, went looking for a meeting on a holiday in New York. On the list there was a "Rainbow" meeting, and he thought "ah shur aren't the Yanks very colourful, that one sounds like good craic." He said he really enjoyed it too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Russell Brand is involved!

BWAHAHAHAHA!
She followed him recently didn't she? I mean if that's the quality of the celeb guest then maybe R Jackie is in with a chance to be taught by Tom Kerridge. What a wonderful opportunity for her to learn some cookery skills if so.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
If this is the case, what are the bets that she already has a 'tell all' lined up... 💷💷💷💷
I think even the Guardian are getting bored of her now. When was her last proper article? I don't mean the advertorials she's been doing of late, she hasn't had a proper article for ages. She's old news.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
We don't want her up here thank you very much. Once was more than enough. She couldn't wait to get home though, Manchester obviously too scummy for her.
Think Manchester (and other nearby major cities *cough cough* are far too AUTHENTIC and REAL for the likes of Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think even the Guardian are getting bored of her now. When was her last proper article? I don't mean the advertorials she's been doing of late, she hasn't had a proper article for ages. She's old news.
Also the Guardian have had a clear out of journos, so the connections may not be there anymore...

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hey @blurstoftimes apols for the super late reply, massive post work grunka and then kids etc, am awake now due to poorly tummy minishawads (seems to be wind, phew)
Anyhoo. In response to your message and our inability to DM each other..
Thanks so much for your kindness, I'm predominantly veggie, my health works better purely plant based but its hard to stick to and kids aren't keen.
I can't eat quorn as it makes me get an ouchy.
In an Ideal world I'd be cooking one meal for us all, we don't enjoy the same things and my lazy style of takeaway and ready meals means their individual tastes are really pandered to.
They're overly fussy and I fully accept that's my fault.
They like most of the food kids like, pasta things, and simple recognisable food.
I struggle with chopping or standing for long periods. Please don't go to lots of trouble. I note other posters had suggested a separate thread for this, I don't want to derail here. And thanks so much.
I love this cabal.

@People-huv-tae-know I couldn't comment on the last thread but your post on there was epic 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I just re read the GQ interview - the shade about Jack's meatballs is funnier than I thought. The writer of the piece was there on the day of the six inch heels scampering. Marcus 'groans' remembering it. So not an entirely joyful memory then. It is the writer, Paul Henderson, who comments at the end about the how bad the meatballs were.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.