Jack Monroe #183 Someone's fewmmin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👀 A mention of a smol pixie, but not in relation to the new initiative. There shall be clawing and, indeed, wailing, no doubt.

Ahahaha the shade towards Jack in that last line 😂
Tom would offer Marcus a job in his kitchen but - 'he obviously hadn't tasted his meatballs' - that was Jack's recipe 😂😂😂
Oh my.
And surely mentioning smol pixie earlier in the article was the time to mention her involvement. But no. How strange :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
There will definitely be gnashing and wailing of so
pixie teeth when Jack reads the GQ article (it mentions her, so she will see it) Chemistry between Tom & Marcus, both had free school meals. There will be fewmin on Southend, or where ever.

Amyway, if Jack is in rehab I hope it works for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
@Malkiavelli this is the first ref to NA

Burn. Shade. Burn. Shade? Can shade burn?
from the article

1. jack didn't teach marcus anything

20210422_211428.jpg

2. Tom recounted this on breakfast this morning

20210422_211440.jpg

3. yeah, they've got big names who don't have twitter rages
20210422_211453.jpg

and if her friend is real, i wish her all the best. but it's a bleeping strange look to be harvesting people's phone numbers when you've just been threatened with the ico, just to push down mentions of full time meals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Perhaps our fave smol pixie has applied for the job and got it. She would have bona fide references like her friends from Diva, even Allegra perhaps ? Can I have a full house bingo if true...(or does that make me a greedy, narc-y slop goblin? 😁). X
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Manchester Pride has had enough scandals in the past. We do not need or want her. Sorry for speaking for the whole community, but not really sorry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Sounds as if the 52 weeks of content from MR x TK has been planned out pretty solidly doesn’t it. How sad that “literally my life’s work” is only of interest to about 330 Patreons and cruel food bank tories buying copies to patronise people struggling with suggested slop.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
'Although Kerridge freely admits he never went hungry as a child, his background – growing up with a single parent in a less privileged area of the UK and having free school meals – is not dissimilar from that of Rashford and together they make a good pairing.'

That sentence speaks VOLUMES!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
♥ Well done @Powershower and thank you @People-huv-tae-know♥

I'm still gunning for a huge Jack rebellion since I'm still salty she made me freaky lol.

Couldn't reply on last thread, honestly thought the oracle comment was hilarious at the time, please don't worry! It was just today I had a funny moment over the bike comment and my auditory hallucinations ran with it for a freaky five minutes! I honestly love how kind and understanding the cabal is, and appreciate you apologising, even though it's completely unnecessary! Thank you xxxx Big hugs to every one, for I am a real housefrau ninnie! lol!
I have to say I love how everyone feels happy to discuss things that they might feel are sensitive or private because this is such a nice space in the cabal. What nice Fraus we all are (I use Frau as an inclusive term for all cabal members, not gender specific).
Now duck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Has she Tweeted anything about MR and TK yet? She implied in that deleted snarky Tweet that she would when she was ready, and the only reason she hadn't was because she was having "treatment".

• Haha
Reactions: 46
👀 A mention of a smol pixie, but not in relation to the new initiative. There shall be clawing and, indeed, wailing, no doubt.

Oh no indeed.

“Oh, no,” groans Marcus Rashford with a huge smile. “I just knew you would bring that up.”

Over a Zoom call with Manchester United and England's celebrated anti-child poverty activist and his new wingman, Michelin-starred chef and restaurateur Tom Kerridge, GQ couldn't resist reminding Rashford of the last time we met him, when he gave us a demonstration of his incredible ball skills. Specifically, meatballs.

It was at Marcus' old school, Button Lane Primary in Wythenshawe and Jack Monroe was giving him a cooking lesson before handing over his GQ Man Of The Year Campaigner Award.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ahahaha the shade towards Jack in that last line 😂
Tom would offer Marcus a job in his kitchen - 'he obviously hadn't tasted his meatballs' - that was Jack's recipe 😂😂😂
Oh my.
And surely mentioning smol pixie earlier in the article was the time to mention her involvement. But no. How strange :unsure:
It sounds like there was a bit of in joking about a certain smoll nightmare!

• Haha
  • Heart
Has any person or organisation actually worked with her more than once?

She must be a total nightmare.... 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Has she Tweeted anything about MR and TK yet? She implied in that deleted snarky Tweet that she would when she was ready, and the only reason she hadn't was because she was having "treatment".

• Haha
  • Sad
nope. Not a (LM) sausage.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Manchester Pride has had enough scandals in the past. We do not need or want her. Sorry for speaking for the whole community, but not really sorry.
Sorry @MancBee and the rest of the Manchester community, I didn't mean to give you nightmares. 😢 Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Congratulations to @Powershower
Welcome to thread 183 cool caballers.

Jack claims she was contacted by journalists about Bawsa's response to the football super league versus free school meals. The cabal says aye right!

Her latest cosplay in the absence of Cooper is to deploy clown costumes for when she runs away to join the circus.

Jack shows us her big girl watch. It even has a calculator.

The squiggles are becoming forensic and beginning to question Jack on a granular level about her lack of involvement and support in Tom Kerridge and Marcus Rashford's new campaign. Jack is becoming snarky, sarky and salty but won't admit her lack of involvement. This lady is not for turning.

Housekeeping

*]

Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.
Ok but why does my brain read every recap post as a dramatic opening monologue a la Red Dwarf??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.