Jack Monroe #183 Someone's fewmmin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank youuuu @People-huv-tae-know for doing the do. I was talking about you all (anonymously) with my sister on the phone just now.

She has been making friends on Twitch and I mentioned how I had made some pals on an internet forum. I've said it before but these laughs are a godsend at times aren't they?

Primed and ready for a Thursday night chaos

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Time for that all important dopamine refuel, whilst ignoring the issue of the day

2C3930D0-BB7D-46A7-B39D-B5401C145468.jpeg

ETA @Marmalade Atkins beat me to the punch! My takes are about as hot as Jack’s 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
I think it's pretty safe to say her 'intensive, all day treatment' is as suspected, some kind of rehab

Reactions: 69
So she's trying to set up her friend who's in "very early recovery" with .... some internet random? OK.

I think it's pretty safe to say her 'intensive, all day treatment' is as suspected, some kind of rehab
Ummm if it was some kind of rehab, wouldn't she be better off asking for possible sponsors there, rather than on twitter?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 86
Everyone. Stop the clocks.

After ~literally~ months of Jack being the biggest bone of contention in the Tunnel household, today Mrs Tunnel came home and asked me “any tattle craic today?”

All I can say is that I knew there was a reason we were together 😎.

(Jack is not on GBM now btw being grilled by
L’Enclume god Simon Rogan if any of us were wondering where she was)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Like she deleted the old attention seeking post that "was to show SB something"

Could the "friend" not contact AA herself? I'm sure they could signpost them to a suitable group or person
Exactly what I was thinking. She is potentially outing someone here.

• Sad
Reactions: 53
I like how she's asking for people to send her sensitive personal info after showing very publicly that she does not give a tit about the protection of said info or the well-being of the people who submit it.

Good luck!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
No experience in AA/NA but really why on Earth would Jack do this on behalf of someone else?

Jack has no shame.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I know we have some LoD fans here but this does relate to Jack. The first 10 minutes of this weeks Shrine of Duty has one of them talking about her interview on BBC1. She talks so excitedly about all the preparation she did jointly with BBC people about getting her background right, and doing her make up, and the FORENSIC amount of work that went into a short slot. She’s so enthusiastic about being on telly and not wanting anything to go wrong. I don’t need to tell you what to compare this to do I?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.