Jack Monroe #183 Someone's fewmmin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No experience in AA/NA but really why on Earth would Jack do this on behalf of someone else?

Jack has no shame.
If she is not asking for herself then she is doing it for engagement and to make herself look good especially after the shark attack earlier.

ETA that was meant to be shark attack but shark seems apt.

Ffs SNARK attack. I am now officially a victim of 🥕

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I think it's pretty safe to say her 'intensive, all day treatment' is as suspected, some kind of rehab
Well the photo of her at the desk she posted the other day, she's filed on her Insta under ODAAT (one day at a time). So possibly yes, unless she's actually lying about the whole thing, who can ever tell with her? 🤷 Obviously she's choosing to use the terms "treatment", "exhausting" etc as people's minds end up jumping to all sorts of conclusions.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
The official channels exist on the official site hun. Anyone with a brain would know not to put a vulnerable woman in touch with unverified strangers off Twitter but the longer these threads continue the more we realise Jack is possibly the thickest person in the universe.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 123
Surely the best way to get support in a new area is to contact the appropriate support group

Given Jack has disclosed the friend is female, new to the area and potentially vulnerable if they are at the beginning of their journey

Isn’t this stupidly unsafe ?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 110
We don't want her up here thank you very much. Once was more than enough. She couldn't wait to get home though, Manchester obviously too scummy for her.
Jack’s such a snob.

Racing up to Edinburgh on the LNER glancing at Redcar and Easington to provide sound bites in the next shiticle in the Guardian.

Jack probably only wants to go to the North West because of the quiet the Lake District provides 🤣.

Reactions: 36
maxresdefault.jpg

Already working on the hats for thread 200.

I'm thinking I might make the bows out of receipts. Or long lists of Jack's inconsistencies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
It’s incredibly stupid. People picked randomly off the internet could be anyone. And Jack’s effectively advertising a vulnerable woman to 300,000+ people.
I hope AA or someone similar steps in. It’s just so inappropriate.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Wow so Jack's Twitter is a very different place to what it was *checks watch* 12ish hours ago. Brill.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I was listening to an episode of a Disney-related podcast the other day with the title Pinocchio is Bad Because it is Accurate and I thought it was a great take but also reminded me of someone else. Particularly so this evening.

Reactions: 28
Let me get this straight.
Asking the 339k(+/-) followers to DM their very personal details for a mysterious and anonymous "friend" which might or might not be used but will definitely, probably be deleted. Failing that, stored securely in line with UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), Data Protection Act 2018 regulations?

Okay😬 Hello, ICO? anyone??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
The official channels exist on the official site hun. Anyone with a brain would know not to put a vulnerable woman in touch with unverified strangers off Twitter but the longer these threads continue the more we realise Jack is possibly the thickest person in the universe.
Defo lying or asking for herself then.

Reactions: 31
Surely the best way to get support in a new area is to contact the appropriate support group

Given Jack has disclosed the friend is female, new to the area and potentially vulnerable if they are at the beginning of their journey

Isn’t this stupidly unsafe ?
Yes. It seems utterly inappropriate (if true).
And we all know how careful she is with personal and vulnerable information :rolleyes: Plus outing people with a drink problem.
It actually beggars belief she thinks this is a good idea rather than her 'friend' using Google and the networks built up from the therapy groups she attends.

Reactions: 52
Yes. It seems utterly inappropriate (if true).
And we all know how careful she is with personal and vulnerable information :rolleyes: Plus outing people with a drink problem.
It actually beggars belief she thinks this is a good idea rather than her 'friend' using Google and the networks built up from the therapy groups she attends.
Her desperate need for attention and validation overrides any basic common sense.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.