Jack Monroe #182 Extraneous brine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on the friggin' BBC website as well with her baking, which in fairness looks way less slop-like than her usual output. Saw an article on cheap baking recipes and there she is, and I'm spiteful to the extent it's probably a serious character defect so I will now be looking elsewhere

eta: how is honey nut ice-cream a recipe? that's something I'd make high as hell at like 3am
I think they must edit Jack’s recipes to make them work. For example, the veggie lasagne recipe which she did on DKL live (🤢) is on the BBC website, but they’ve definitely corrected the method for doing the sauce. (“It’ll thicken up in the oven”, indeed. 😂)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
On a Grunkathon, proudly just 16 hrs behind, is a personal best
Just chiming in to say, Dear heart Mods, please can you kindly do a 'cringe' emoji on the response selection bar?
Perhaps it could be fashioned as a pineapple ring/hat?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Ahahahahahaha it’s really funny cos she almost loses it and ruins the video. The genuine smile is lost tho. See she does look pretty there. And I have super straight hair so when it comes out of curlers all bouncy and fun I mess with it with smol pixie glee - but I don’t film myself.
I agree, she looks really pretty, just being natural and herself, funny that! You can tell from that look when she can't find the hair clip she's someone you need to walk on eggshells about. Someone would have been blamed for it not being there. You can be as pretty as you like, don't matter when you got an ugly personality too.

Poker straight hair too, got it cut last week and asked for them to dry it curled up and bouncy, felt so good!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Maybe I'm old but I just don't get it. I don't get people dancing and lipsyncing on tiktok, I don't get swishing around gurning in mirrors to post on the internet, I don't get why 3,006 people were motivated to hit the like button, it's just an alien concept.

I do realise where I am posting this and what that makes me, but still.
Babes, same. I am glad I am old and need not worry about such things.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry if this has been done before and I’ve missed it, couldn’t resist looking up more ratings on Jack’s BBC GF.
I feel that grey squiggle would be very happy here - find us!

‘stray bits of meat’ is my new favourite everything 😂
B8F21CE6-E65B-4580-8821-08B93C77E555.jpeg
68D902E5-3FCB-4014-8123-510A9AADAA4B.jpeg
A6FBD7E1-BDB5-4A78-8671-62E691335584.jpeg
E9EC33FB-DBBE-460A-9819-7083B606914B.jpeg
8E172375-7ECA-4C7A-9118-0F8CF7B74C0A.jpeg
567A08E6-6A22-4C8D-B607-CEB46A625FE7.jpeg
63DFF7A3-1541-470F-9B6E-1D67AD328AE5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
That smile at the end - she looks deranged. I've never known anyone who couldn't genuinely smile.
The outfit is quite cute, although the hair, the grimace and her general attitude gives me flashbacks to Toddlers and Tiaras 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How are you watching it? I haven't seen the last couple of series of Hoarders because I couldn't watch it in the UK! It's my not so guilty pleasure.

These people often have serious issues but I'm mainly here for the loads of clutter to slightly less clutter before and afters 😁
My bestie downloads them for me and puts them on a hard drive for me to watch. I love her for doing it because it's my guilty pleasure too. She gets homemade ice cream and cake in exchange, which is fair enough! At least it's not slop 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 27
On a Grunkathon, proudly just 16 hrs behind, is a personal best
Just chiming in to say, Dear heart Mods, please can you kindly do a 'cringe' emoji on the response selection bar?
Perhaps it could be fashioned as a pineapple ring/hat?
Co-signed. I find myself making this face most of the time whilst on here 😬 so a representative emoji would be most useful.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m just grateful she didn’t add a segment showing her drying her hair with her leggings...
I am just grateful if was a relatively short video. Like some said earlier don't get the hype of putting a video of basically getting ready on the web. It's like a sad way to pretend your getting ready with friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.