Jack Monroe #182 Extraneous brine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea if she's happy dressed and made up in this way but I honestly think she looks great like this (cringe vid aside).
Doesn’t look like anyone I have seen before...strangely it does though. Mind mushed again.

Reactions: 31
I really don't understand with her platform and her activism why she doesn't retweet the Rashford stuff and even the JO stuff surely if you care about FSM you care about children being fed more than your ego? On DKL she said she's worked with the Trussell Trust for ages so why not a regular tweet for them? Her activism on Twitter is basically self promotion

• Heart
Reactions: 82
I have no idea if she's happy dressed and made up in this way but I honestly think she looks great like this (cringe vid aside).
She looks absolutely lovely sadly it is only on the outside , but seriously how self obsessed would you have to be to post this to your followers as a literal food writer?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I do think she has lovely hair when it’s longer.

Although beggars belief she said it was thin and patchy at this point!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Maybe I'm old but I just don't get it. I don't get people dancing and lipsyncing on tiktok, I don't get swishing around gurning in mirrors to post on the internet, I don't get why 3,006 people were motivated to hit the like button, it's just an alien concept.

I do realise where I am posting this and what that makes me, but still.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Jack does look very pretty, but judging by the washed out look of her tattoos, there is some assistance via a filter app

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Who will take you home? God she’s soooo thirsty, put your tits away

ETA I’ve looked in the mirror and thought I look good, but I’ve never done a squeee! At myself.

🥕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I have to own up. I’ve got loads of crockery, we go to a lot of auctions. But, the everyday plates etc are on a plate rack and in kitchen cupboards, the rest is on the dresser in the dinning room and it’s all clean. I collect certain patterns , it’s not miss matched like Jacks. I do clear it out and move it on usually to charity shops or auctions.
I do have a vintage tea set, but it's one full set. It's currently packed away until such times I get a dressed for it. I am not big into kitchen stuff, even at uni I only had the basics and made do, I once rolled out pastry with a thing of cling film. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
lovely hair, lovely jumper

but what I really like is the "tit, I thought I had a bobble" section towards the end

20210421_192450.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I really don't understand with her platform and her activism why she doesn't retweet the Rashford stuff and even the JO stuff surely if you care about FSM you care about children being fed more than your ego? On DKL she said she's worked with the Trussell Trust for ages so why not a regular tweet for them? Her activism on Twitter is basically self promotion
She never does, does she? Even if she was working under cover and incognito 🤭 you would think she would retweet causes for the greater good.

Pure speculation, but I like others wonder if SB is mainly at his Dad's. He has siblings there which must be nice. Plus when Jack was leering at Owen Jones I wondered if her statement that 'hooray my son is at his Dad's 3 weekends out of 4' was a bit of bravado on her part.

And that disgusting kitchen looks completely insanitary :sick:

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.