Jack Monroe #182 Extraneous brine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That smile at the end - she looks deranged. I've never known anyone who couldn't genuinely smile.
She looks good but why did we need a video of her taking her rollers out. I grew up with a granny who liked a set it's nothing special to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She looks good but why did we need a video of her taking her rollers out. I grew up with a granny who liked a set it's nothing special to watch.
Does Jack even exist if she isn't performing on social media though?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
In other news I feel a bit Jack-esque as I decorated part of mine and Mr. Kebab's house with pictures of us through the years (Half my bloody life) 🥴
I assume Mr Kebab has equal representation in the pics though, no? The thing about Jacks pictures is that 90%
of them, or at least the ones we get a glimpse of, seem to be of just her.

Reactions: 21
Please tell me someone else has seen the most recent Fungus the Bogeyman with Keely Hawes and Timothy Spall?!? Literally the first thing that popped into my head after those kitchen photos! She would fit right into Bogeydom, they love dark, rank, grimy places!
F7FB640D-CEC7-4457-990E-329E6099EC77.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I hadn't noticed that, but now you have pointed it out, it is really funny, the eyes darting around and the look on her face. hahahaha
She looks really angry sneer, then about to burst into tears.

The way she bunches her hair up looks how she had it on the DKL episode, was this before maybe? Up at 3am to curl one's hair and gawk.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I assume Mr Kebab has equal representation in the pics though, no? The thing about Jacks pictures is that 90%
of them, or at least the ones we get a glimpse of, seem to be of just her.
I missed out a load of words in that post but the pictures were specifically to celebrate our recent wedding anniversary - pegged to net fairy lights and hung on a welding frame near the hot tub we rented. Mr K infact had one more picture than me as it was a precious shot with one of our pet rats :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I know that no one needs to upload a video of them taking curlers out but.... that masculine aesthetic there is really something 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Has it really been a year? Such a great opportunity for their career to really take off, and we watched it crash and burn instead. But my most pressing question is why are they so obsessed with pretending to be asleep in pics?
Push up bra. I was right!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I do have a vintage tea set, but it's one full set. It's currently packed away until such times I get a dressed for it. I am not big into kitchen stuff, even at uni I only had the basics and made do, I once rolled out pastry with a thing of cling film. 🤣
My mum used a milk bottle. All her pies came out with Express Dairies on the pastry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
She's on the friggin' BBC website as well with her baking, which in fairness looks way less slop-like than her usual output. Saw an article on cheap baking recipes and there she is, and I'm spiteful to the extent it's probably a serious character defect so I will now be looking elsewhere

eta: how is honey nut ice-cream a recipe? that's something I'd make high as hell at like 3am

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
The new season of Horders in America is on episode 4 and I'm going to watch it tonight but seeing the state of that kitchen and those shelves, bloody hell! Talk about having the starter before the main course!!
I have to be really on top of clutter because I live in a tiny cottage but seeing all that shite makes me cringe and want to pull my eyelids inside out. Urgh no.
How are you watching it? I haven't seen the last couple of series of Hoarders because I couldn't watch it in the UK! It's my not so guilty pleasure.

These people often have serious issues but I'm mainly here for the loads of clutter to slightly less clutter before and afters 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A man in New York once told me to roll out pizza dough with a wine bottle and it’s all I use now; it really works!

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Went to see cousins on Sunday and they had made a delicious soup, spiced veg with turmeric and coconut milk. The chef said he’d taken a recipe from the BBC site and used it as a foundation but added a lot more to it...I’ve just looked it up and I’m sure it’s Jack’s vegan soup... NOOOOooooooooOkoooooO! I did take the opportunity to look at a few reviews of other recipes 😂
Also Jack, stop trying to make prunes happen!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She looks really angry sneer, then about to burst into tears.

The way she bunches her hair up looks how she had it on the DKL episode, was this before maybe? Up at 3am to curl one's hair and gawk.
Ahahahahahaha it’s really funny cos she almost loses it and ruins the video. The genuine smile is lost tho. See she does look pretty there. And I have super straight hair so when it comes out of curlers all bouncy and fun I mess with it with smol pixie glee - but I don’t film myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.