Jack Monroe #181 Time flies when you’re judging slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if its a gritted teeth attempt by Del Monte - look Jack, bleeping mention us on your twitter, okay? Re the TLDR properly Tile saga, the tin of pineapple amongst 'life's essentials' was either hilarious or sad.

Reactions: 20
"Spicy jackfruit patties with pineapple hats"

Jack is working her way through the cabal's cuisines, and it's @Billybellend's turn to suffer this week. Sorry man.

Grated mushrooms, for a taste of the Caribbean.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Well done @waffle maker ! I am sure this will be well analyzed by the cabal. First reactions are - how is this in any way like chicken? and mixed herbs - why?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
"I may be showing my age here"

Wile E Coyote was on screens from the 50s to a couple of years ago... what age hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What's most confusing is that you marinate the jackfruit and mushroom mix and then you squeeze out any excess liquid after marinating ? Does that mean you are squeezing our the marinade? It's certainly a novel method.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
"it’ll be ready when it’s the thickness of really posh ketchup." Sorry, what is 'posh ketchup'? Heinz?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
What's most confusion is that you marinate the jackfruit and mushroom mix and then you squeeze out any excess liquid after marinating them? Does that mean you are squeezing our the marinate? It's certainly a novel method.
The thought of squeezing mushrooms after they have been marinated makes me want to go on every train on the East Coast mainline without sanitiser at rush hour on a Friday and crawl among the seats looking for ( wtaf are they?) tiles and prise them off with my bare hands.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Have we thought she's done this so she can get a good first draft review from the cabal?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.