Jack Monroe #180 Dildos, diatribes and diarrhoea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone here posted that ‘The Murder of Roger Ackroyd’ was a good mystery after Jack got it as a birthday gift. I finished it the other day and I can reveal that the secret Jack poster is the person you would least expect.Thank (space) you for the book recommendation.

(it’s not me I am constantly 🔺myself unnecessarily)

Thank (space) you for the book recommendation!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Someone here posted that ‘The Murder of Roger Ackroyd’ was a good mystery after Jack got it as a birthday gift. I finished it the other say and I can reveal that the secret Jack poster is the person you would least expect.Thank (space) you for the book recommendation.

(it’s not me I am constantly 🔺myself unnecessarily)

Thank (space) you for the book recommendation!
THAT WAS ME
I’m taking all the credit as I love the book so much. Very glad it was enjoyed.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I had a full body chill at the thought she might be here. Very ‘the calls are coming from inside the house’ energy.

EDIT

Am not Jack. I’m 100% vegetarian and always have a pack of butter in.
I am not Jack - I have a job, and OWN my house.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m not Jack. I am a vegan. But I would say that wouldn’t I?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m not entirely sure what a caper is tbh. The faux serious announcement is so offensive and unfunny.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 79
I’m not Jack. My employer pays me for my skills and knowledge; I produce something worth paying for and so they pay me.

Also, neither of my sideboards are from the Cotswold Co. My TV stand is though 💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I think it's likely Jack's been here under a few guises. They'd be annoyed at reading the criticism here yes, but would also be smugly satisfied at (in Jack's mind) sneaking in and getting one over on people.

I am certainly not Jack. I can cook things that are not brown and I've been here a long time, (insert it's been 84 years gif, etc etc).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Both, using my voice (when it turns) up usually hurts a little bit, then after a short time it will start to go. Sometimes in a conversation. It flip flops between ok and whispery for a few weeks then fucks off for a month, rinse and repeat. Then it really hurts to try and speak. It’s annoying because the world is not adapted for non speakers, despite the whole world using teams/zoom/emails existing. I’m OG long Covid it’s been over a year. There’s no real treatment for mild cases like mine, I was never in hospital, I’m on so many NHS waiting lists, sometimes I get an appointment but then it gets cancelled the day before and rebooked for 3 months later...hence I’ve got a lot of time to tattle!
On topic- capers, Jack is such a peeky mink, throwing around callbacks to tattle.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.