Jack Monroe #178 I am a human being and I make mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a big bollock talker. As if she made that 'paella' yesterday in the middle of all that narc chaos, and portioned it all into containers she happens to have (but doesn't have ANY other stuff at Louisa's). Why does she lie about all this day to day shite like making first dinners for a son who isn't even there. The mind boggles once again.
Poor LJC had the chaos to sort out and THAT for dinner :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
All this doesn’t add up ( what a surprise) if she’s not in the RENTED bungalow how has she managed to get hold of this frozen wonder :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Poor LJC had the chaos to sort out and THAT for dinner :ROFLMAO:
I know she sets herself up for it, but I do think L deserves a medal. Whens the next TV awards? We should really let her get one. I mean she puts up with ALOT and no it isn't a compliment.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
But, what is she going to do with the frozen fish she’s been given
Imagine there was a power cut at the crappy bungalow.

All those fish ruined.

She cares for nothing.

(I know the fish will be ruined anyway when she eventually gets round to putting them in a dish)

(In this scenario, Cooper and Dash have been safely sent to live with animal-loving relatives- the alternative is too horrid to think about)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Grunking...but look I found a real live one...
Screenshot_20210411-214913_Google.jpg

(Elephant Hawks head caterpillar, and infinitely more useful than that slop she must've scraped off the forest floor)...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Any Spanish Fraus both here presently or in future I can only apologise.
For the Jack's Travels tv series, the country of Spain is deeply affected by photos of Jack's 'Paella' and she is subsequently added to their list of most wanted criminals. Interpol have been informed.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I know she sets herself up for it, but I do think L deserves a medal. Whens the next TV awards? We should really let her get one. I mean she puts up with ALOT and no it isn't a compliment.
Jack’s food alone counts as cruel and unusual punishment

• Haha
Reactions: 29
duck off Jack with your disgusting vile recipes no -one wants your slowly softly gently violently diaohrreary recipe thank space you. She needs stopping as a health and safety issue. Honestly that bit on the del monte pineapple video when she slung a load of brown chicken juice muck in the sink out a tin she then continued to cook in - illegal in any working kitchen

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Got to give it to her, she does have quite the talent - I love eating, more than is healthy, but yet still has she managed to produce a meal that looks anything like edible to this greedy bastard of a frau.
I love you dear heart for saying how much you 💘 eating. Me too.
Perhaps Slimming World could sign up Jackie next. Gold stars all round with weight loss cos no-one would eat that fuckers recipes would they.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’m afraid that if she’s left the crappy bungalow the lovely fish have likely met a sad end. In the bin.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I feel like I should know this, but what's the story of Jollof rice (not the dish I mean, the JM story)?
It was included in her rant about That Man. Because he appropriated jollof rice. One Rant to Start It All. (It’s all in the Lime Goss article if you haven’t read it)

B133530B-89E5-4B87-96F6-352DE2FE0456.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.