Jack Monroe #178 I am a human being and I make mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are we to take from this, that she has smashed meecrowaveh rice and jarred antipasti in a pan - to then cool, freeze, and reheat? Surely - surely - this would take longer the second time round, therefore defeating the purpose of a quick freezer stash?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I think it's the result of her rage cooking because she got her arse handed to her my more intelligent people in public in front of her "friends"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The thing that gets me (okay there are many things that get me 🤣) is how PROUD she seems of it? Like does she genuinely think that looks amazing and delicious and worthy of 57000 photos in her camera roll?

Unlike most of her slop, it sounds vaguely edible but that picture is how she chose to present it and it sounds like it’s hardly revolutionary (except in how to misuse the word paella). Yet she’s clearly so so proud. It’s like when your wain brings you burnt toast for Mother’s Day and you’re like “that’s lovely darling” - except this is a grown woman who claims to be a food expert.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
Why are there two spoons?
To fling it at fraus and herr's when she 🔺🔺 us

Also I think the reason why they don't get realised it because this is pre tasting them. She tastes them and realises we are right they do look and taste like something from a horror movie and bins everything to do with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I mean at a push you could call it Mediterranean Roast Vegetables with Rice. But paella? Better brush up on the Trade Descriptions Act once you've got to grips with Data Protection, Mackie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Why are the leeks cut so thickly? The veg all seems so big? Idk maybe I just chop my veg more finely but it looks clompy af.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why has she put it all in a clean (for her) casserole-type dish? It wasn't made in that and she's just portioning it all up to put in the freezer so what's with the extra washing up? Pointless.

Bet the blue kitchen has a dishwasher.

It certainly has a freezer that will 'accidentally' stop working the moment her back's turned and LJC wants to slip some Duchy Organic Chocolate & Cornish Sea Salt Ice Cream in there to get away from frozen boiled skimmed milk and flour with some dog chocolate and magnesium salts.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I *love* her new phrasing! "I will be releasing the recipe" 🤣

obviously it's going on The List cos this will not happen
Makes me think of Mr Burns: ‘Release the hounds!’

‘I will release the recipe and you fools will rue the day!’

• Haha
Reactions: 56
This leads me on to my next question... did Jack manage to somehow...BAKE a paella? Cos it looks dry & crispy AF on top.

Not all foodstuffs need mavericked.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Have Del Monte ended her contract early then? I didn't see any prunes or pineapple chunks in the paella?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Makes me think of Mr Burns: ‘Release the hounds!’

‘I will release the recipe and you fools with the the day!’
I had visions of that horrible little robot from Black Mirror.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.