Jack Monroe #178 I am a human being and I make mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh - I know she doesnā€™t come close to requiring or scoring high enough for social housing. What I mean is, there should be more available so there isnā€™t so much demand on the what little social housing is now left. I would also stop right to buy, immediately, if I ruled the world. Private rent is expensive and precarious. It should not be the only option for so many people. A strong campaigner to get that into the headlines would do more good than slop-slinging.

Which are also the reasons why she would be only marginally worse than Jacob Rees-Mogg in that position. Her mixture of entirely self inflicted and extremely advantageous circumstances, along with her whining entitlement, would do more harm. Just like the Ā£20 for 3 people harms anybody saying children need more than 30p per meal spent on them by their parents.

ETA: wasn't having a go at you. Just the idea that she could insert herself into social housing discussions when she'd just be jealous of what they had compared to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Which are also the reasons why she would be only marginally worse than Jacob Rees-Mogg in that position. Her mixture of entirely self inflicted and extremely advantageous circumstances, along with her whining entitlement, would do more harm. Just like the Ā£20 for 3 people harms anybody saying children need more than 30p per meal spent on them by their parents.
I couldnā€™t agree with you more, lovely dragon!

She is a terrible campaigner. Perhaps itā€™s something Saint Marcus will address when he has finished feeding kids and getting them to read!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
In that article about her dad's house he was complaining about all the costs of fostering, including needing a bigger home. It claimed the council tax bill nearly doubled after the house was extended....this isn't true as council tax bands only change if the property is soldšŸ¤”

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
In that article about her dad's house he was complaining about all the costs of fostering, including needing a bigger home. It claimed the council tax bill nearly doubled after the house was extended....this isn't true as council tax bands only change if the property is soldšŸ¤”
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, clearly

Reactions: 32
As if anyoneā€™s going to trust her with their email address after her display yesterday. And if they are, then more fool them. Whyyyyy does anyone need a recipe for that repugnant dish, I donā€™t know.

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Why did she send an actual paper letter? Is it more... Legal? It's a bit of a hit and miss way to tell someone to cease. How would she know it had even been received?

Is it because a recorded delivery letter is more valuable in court than a text/WhatsApp/email/messenger?

Nothing about Jack would surprise me...her whole persona is baffling.

I have a vision of her scribbling away, tongue sticking out, writing "go away!" with her quill pen.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
As if anyoneā€™s going to trust her with their email address after her display yesterday. And if they are, then more fool them. Whyyyyy does anyone need a recipe for that repugnant dish, I donā€™t know.
Poca, if thereā€™s one thing weā€™ve learnt over 178 threads is that her followers are clearly not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Sheā€™s taken a jar of pre-made anti-pasti and dumped it on some microwave rice.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.