Jack Monroe #178 I am a human being and I make mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would your ovaries do *that* at *that*???? Wtf?!
Also, if my ovaries made that noise I’d be running to the doctor...

Reactions: 33
Jack was clearly hoping for a pile-on/Twitter storm following her comment to Owen but, as usual, the indifference is deafening.

Reactions: 41
I know she’d do some kind of eyeroll defence like ‘obviously I was joking, can’t say anything without the faceless cable twisting it’ about child free weekend- but many a true word is said in jest. Poor SB must realise amam always comes first, which is a real shame

Reactions: 36
She would have probably been captain fantastic is the fire service( I mean telephones) if she wasn't a parent.

I am so sad she wrote that about her kid. I mean imagine if he said to a mate let's check out my mum's sm?
Kids do this shit and he saw that.

Reactions: 28
I can’t feel my ovaries - I didn’t think they were independently moving organs. (Is she getting body parts mixed up?)

Reactions: 34
Shes a bit Lorelai as well who in spite of being povs got money from rich parents to pay for Rory's private school and Yale But I like Lorelai - she cant cook and doesnt ever pretend she can.

Reactions: 22
i feel like jack is always the one to try and make a joke that just sounds awkward and harsh and makes the room go silent...this particular tweet is a case in point. So uncomfortable!

Reactions: 43
I can’t feel my ovaries - I didn’t think they were independently moving organs. (Is she getting body parts mixed up?)
There should be a Bad Sex Award for food writing...then her agent would finally be able to replace 19th Best Lesbian of the Year 2014 with something more up to date.

Reactions: 48
No offence but I hated the Gilmore girls I thought they were dickheads. There i said it.

Reactions: 48
if it was only the cusp of autumn then why was your kid at schooooollllllll

Reactions: 23
No offence but I hated the Gilmore girls I thought they were dickheads. There i said it.
I started watching it recently to see what the fuss was about and I'd rather be forced through Dawson's Creek again (ew, not a euphemism) than sit through another episode of that nonsense.

Reactions: 25
I started watching it recently to see what the fuss was about and I'd rather be forced through Dawson's Creek again (ew, not a euphemism) than sit through another episode of that nonsense.
My best mate used to love it she used to watch it all the time. It made me want to dig out my own eyes.

Reactions: 18
I agree with your post. Trying to be positive - at least SB is out of her clutches for a fair amount of time and has a normal life with his Dad.

Reactions: 29
I loved it at the time, absolutely loved it. But when they did the revival I tried to rewatch the older episodes in prep and as an adult I thought the same.

I really hope when Jack grunks, that SB time tweet just quietly goes off to the ether. I agree she’ll claim it was a joke, but I suspect it’s a case of many a true word said in jest.

Reactions: 26
She not identifying with being male anymore then?

My child is only slightly older and is literally no bother. I certainly don’t need huge breaks from her, it’s more it’s good for her to go out, it’s not for me

Reactions: 34
She not identifying with being male anymore then?

My child is only slightly older and is literally no bother. I certainly don’t need huge breaks from her, it’s more it’s good for her to go out, it’s not for me
She’s also implying from it she has him all of the rest of the time, which from what she herself has said in the past I suspect isn’t true. Which would sting even more for him.

Reactions: 29
That's because she uses him to illustrate how hard she has it all the time. She has to outline every mortal task she does for him, that most of us don't even give a second thought to doing, as it gives her a long list to reel off that makes her sound BUSY (and hard done by of course). If you have to pad out your task list like that, you probably aren't actually that busy .

Morning all

Reactions: 41
I agree totally that Jack is clueless here. Her cringeworthy overfamiliarity with Owen, e.g. casual referals to syncing schedules with SB's dad, doesn't treat this as a serious thing.

I highly doubt that she really wants to be a surrogate. She's just making things all about herself, and being incredibly awkward, as usual.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.