Jack Monroe #178 I am a human being and I make mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah teenage Emmapism was onto something. He was cute!

Time to get this off topic train to bed. Night Fraus/Herrs 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I was attempting to put Jack's face onto zak dingle's and I ended up with this.

sweet dreams everyone.

Screenshot_20210412-235708_Photoblend.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
Whyyyy does no one see these things and respond pointing out how hurtful that could be to SB and how damn bloody nasty she sounds?! I am SHOOKETH.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
that is horrendous. she thinks she's being funny. that's about as funny as anthrax. a whole new abhorrent level of "I'm not like other girls"
It's A Serious Thing to be a Responsible Human.

(You're using capital letters wrong, Jack)

Reactions: 37
Like most of her jokes, it's not funny. I've known kids and been that kid with a disengaged parent. It causes trauma that might not show until he gets older. I'm not sad-fishing here but it took me a long time to get over the way my father literally did not care. Jack, if you're reading this, please take a hard look at yourself. You might not think a flippant remark will cause damage but it does. It hurts way more than your pretend poverty scars. It hurts more than being hungry because nothing fixes it.

Jack and Owen's beautiful child they madeView attachment 526819
Sorry to get all serious, chaps. Rik with the silent P is making me cry with laughter!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
It's not a soap but I think she would be in one those channel 5 movies. You know really naff and unbelievable.
Maybe they could do a festive channel 5 movie. A plucky and definitely young chef suffers a terrible breakup with her big city fiancée so has to move back to her home town and opens a slop shop, then falls in love with a reporter on a bike who is then revealed to be the princess of channel 4 news.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Da duck is that kachoochoo?! It looks like she's trying to possess him 😂
Like in Ghost when Whoopie Goldberg settles into Patrick Swayze’s body so he can touch Demi Moore. ‘Use my body.’

Watch out, Dingle man! (Have never seen Emmerdale)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Honestly I live for slop slagging. It's no fun when she's being a raging twit and genuinely upsetting people. Well, apart from all of Spain with that rice dish. Has she not learnt from when Sorted Food made a paella burrito?

Haha @People-huv-tae-know it's a re-draw of a piece traditional tattoo flash originally by Bert Grimm.

Grunkaing and relieved this question has been asked because I was shocked and thought slopbot he/she/it/they die so I nearly cry.

Where has Polish Jack gone? I was already turbo speedily refreshing some Polish I learnt from my Polish friend at school 🔺but I realise Pierogi and apple horseradish was THEN.

I am so glad that the school anger tweet phase is also over because it saves me from putting an angry face reaction to every post, which is a novelty since my membership as a faceless cabal Frau. Much respect to all the education profession Frauen, people suggested I should become a teacher (stable job) but I knew that I would not be suited in any way. The profession is so demanding and Jack's behaviour totally unacceptable and she has reached a new low.

I sincerely hope she does not have a proper illness, I hope she 'only' finally gets treatment for grifting and lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I reckon she'd be Triangle. Definitely one for us older frauen und herren!
Remember watching that with my merchant navy captain father 📐 commenting grumpily on the actors' inability to even look like they knew what they were doing 😁. My mother paid no attention as she'd learned to tune out anything to do with ships... Though it was fun when she once chased him out of the kitchen when she was cooking, yelling "you're not on the bloody bridge now!".

Nadiya is deploying cattos on her social media now.

Screenshot_20210412-004808_Instagram.jpg

Though it is the first appearance of the family's new kitten to join Koala, their cat, rather than a cover up of a chaos as Nadiya just doesn't do chaoses.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Screenshot_20210412-174024.png

Gotta love 'single mum' Jack. She forgot to add entire mid term breaks while she fucks off to LJC's. I'd put money on the boy being much happier on those narc-free days anyway, so all good.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.