Jack Monroe #178 I am a human being and I make mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about Crossroads? She could help Chef Shughie McFee in the kitchen, what with him being Scottish and Scotland being her second home. Though she might not be so happy about Sandy being in a wheelchair. She would want to be the disabled character 😂😂
And it was all a dream fugue.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The word 'clickyhole' makes me want to heave, I will cry if that makes it to a thread title. I'll sit here on a vigil for as long as it takes to make sure I'm the one who makes the next thread just on the off chance that 'clickyhole' :sick: gets the most votes and I have to veto it because that's democracy. Isn't it? I don't know, I learnt everything I know about politics from Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Yes, she could play Mrs Overall and make some delicious macaroons. Oh I see a problem there, she can't make delicious anything.
'They've been on a low light since Wednesdaaaay...' would be accurate though!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jack would be in Take the High Road as a chippy incomer who hopes to win the locals over with her superior cooking skills or perhaps appear in the original Prisoner Cell Block H and Bea will bring her down to size by trapping her hands in the industrial ironing machine while the really wrinkled old lady keeps look out for the screws

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The word 'clickyhole' makes me want to heave, I will cry if that makes it to a thread title. I'll sit here on a vigil for as long as it takes to make sure I'm the one who makes the next thread just on the off chance that 'clickyhole' :sick: gets the most votes and I have to veto it because that's democracy. Isn't it? I don't know, I learnt everything I know about politics from Jack.
That is one ugly, ugly word. I'll make extra accounts (not really) to support your cause. Sourcing pin badges now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
we've got properly into classic emmerdale in the last year.

jack is lisa dingle, the hardest-working member of the family with an unbeatable masculine aesthetic, just with a piggy jumper instead of the designer sheep jumper

or, she's stella, the lottery winner who bought home farm. nothing to do all day but rattle about a massive house and hoodwink eric pollard and no one likes her

who am i kidding? she's zak dingle! grifting and lying and getting into scrapes and expecting everything for free

• Haha
Reactions: 34
With all those replies on her Twitter saying the same makes it so obvious she is trying to bury something. I don't do Twitter and even I can see what she is up to. She is duplicitous. (You can have that word on me Jack, look forward to seeing you use it)

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Awww our smol heroine has been marauding down a moist clickyhole full of doggos, cattos and cheap wet ham.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
@colouredlines you absolute madlad, I can't believe you've done this. That was after our puppyish pixie ate Allegra's hand-delivered _plump_ clitoral clams, fingered a mysterious M&S lasagne and hoofed ~unctuous~ fishy eggs in bed.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
@colouredlines you absolute madlad, I can't believe you've done this. That was after our puppyish pixie ate Allegra's hand-delivered _plump_ clitoral clams, fingered a mysterious M&S lasagne and hoofed ~unctuous~ fishy eggs in bed.
Fraus?! What's happening, are you all ok? Have you disappeared into fugue states and embodying the mind of the smol pixie?!

(I'm scared)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I have to tell you... I used the phrase ‘Now get to duck’ this weekend!!! It just popped out! I can only assume my body was being inhabited by Victorian Demonic Spirit Jack. Within a couple of seconds, I was me again but now I live in fear that she may be haunting my cutlery drawer... softly, gently, furiously waiting for her chance again 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Although she was in the top 100 best students in the country, her pen ran out of ink after just 4,5 GCSEs and she was too POOR to afford a new one. The rest is history.
This is why she has so many pens now, and noone but her is allowed to touch them. It's a hangover from The Poverty; the trauma of no more ink never leaves you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.