Jack Monroe #178 I am a human being and I make mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry everyone I'm really quite unwell and going through intensive treatment, not that I owe anyone on this hellsite an explanation. I've built my wall and drawn my boundaries. Now leave me alone 💁‍♀️ (please imagine this is under a picture of me looking frail and poignant with tears running down my Facetuned cheeks)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Guys, guys, it’s ok! Chaos incoming. I’ve found actual footage of Louisa J Christ and Jack having a row in The Cotswold Co showroom today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Frail and poignant, oh mercy! I'm using that as soon as I can.
Me to husband: Darling, must you be around me? I'm so frail and poignant today..

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Sorry everyone I'm really quite unwell and going through intensive treatment, not that I owe anyone on this hellsite an explanation. I've built my wall and drawn my boundaries. Now leave me alone 💁‍♀️ (please imagine this is under a picture of me looking frail and poignant with tears running down my Facetuned cheeks)
You are so brave @traumatised sideboard an inspiration and you do so much good for the cabal. Proud of you!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
lolololol, Jack got jealous of the Fraus in her mind, so went full word fuckery with her twitchy ovaries. Well played Jack, well played you bleeping moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Owen had a bit of a Twitter spat the other day because he said he was looking for a lesbian to have a baby with. Triggered a lot of lesbians as they disliked the idea they are there to fulfil the desire of a gay man to have a child......that and a few anti trans got involved. It all got a bit yucky. I really, really, really hope he doesn't take her up on this. It doesn't bear thinking about.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
What soap would Jack be?

I reckon she thinks she's Eastenders, but she's actually Brookside.
Sunset Beach- no question about it. Can remember in my mid teenage years when channel 5 launched and they had sunset beach on and it was a massive talking point in our school due to the ridiculous storylines! Turkey blaster anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wittering away with lots of tweety bollocks to hide the chaos posts over the weekend.
Good thing there's receipts 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There's been so many good thread title nominations already, Jack really has been spoiling us.

One of my favourite things about the cable is the extensive vocabulary used. I used the word plethora (correctly, take note jack!) whilst on a social media dating app private message - long story short he was shocked that "someone like me" would know such a word 🙄 (ie, working class, BAME, moderately affective* female)

Ps sorry for the merail

Pps now duck off x

*attractive 🥕

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
There's been so many good thread title nominations already, Jack really has been spoiling us.

One of my favourite things about the cable is the extensive vocabulary used. I used the word plethora (correctly, take note jack!) whilst on a social media dating app private message - long story short he was shocked that "someone like me" would know such a word 🙄 (ie, working class, BAME, moderately affective* female)

Ps sorry for the merail

Pps now duck off x

*attractive 🥕
Sickened @ his closed mindedness, not you, dear Frau/ Herr / lovely human x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sunset Beach- no question about it. Can remember in my mid teenage years when channel 5 launched and they had sunset beach on and it was a massive talking point in our school due to the ridiculous storylines! Turkey blaster anyone?
How hot was the Priest though. Antonio?

I bet I Google him now and he looks like a tanned ballsack.....

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Wittering away with lots of tweety bollocks to hide the chaos posts over the weekend.
Good thing there's receipts 🤪
You can't blame her though, it's tried and tested and works. She's getting praise for apologising and being classy when people didn't see how nasty and venomous she actually was on fight night.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
This should probably go in food and drink but I don’t want to but (butt?) in there when paellas are here. When I was young I went to Spain and had a paella in a proper Spanish restaurant but instead of rice it was like chopped up noodles. Is that a thing? I’m never sure if I misremember the past, if I just went to weird places or if it is real!
I'm on a grunk so apologies if this has been answered, but that was fideua and its bloody amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.