Jack Monroe #178 I am a human being and I make mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is in her likes. A squig fawning over her thinking she is coming to save the world from Trump/Covid/global warming/the sun expanding and absorbing the earth in 4 billion years.

9504B90C-8251-414A-A011-A82D26B8F5FD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
This is in her likes. A squig fawning over her thinking she is coming to save the world from Trump/Covid/global warming/the sun expanding and absorbing the earth in 4 billion years.

View attachment 524371
It must be so hard not to slide into people’s DMs with a wee link to Tattle. How can people be so blind?! That said, such squiggles probably wouldn’t entertain tattle as JACK SAYS ITS EVIL SO IT MUST BE TRUE.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Imagine approaching your mid 30s and being demonstrably unemployable, unproductive and unreliable in your own home business, badly organised to the point of being sloppy and late in the organising your business tax affairs, addicted to social media where often times you are aggressive, rude and offensive especially to those more qualified and eminent than yourself and yet still imagine, somehow, to be such an example of success that mere mortals simply wouldn't be able to comprehend the sheer amount of dedication required to be in such a position.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
Wasn't she saying mere days ago that she was self conscious of showing her unsymmetrical face due to the severe lump on her jaw? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 54
could someone repost her apology tweet pls I can’t find it on here? Thanks in advance
@Silver Linings captured it all here for posterity! 😎

ETA. Thank you for the new thread and epic recap @People-huv-tae-know ! Actually Mutley-laughed at “a non entity bot” 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Has anyone notice that we are coming up to a big anniversary?

13 April is the aniversary of the first ever episode of Daily Kitchen live!

So may I be the first to say happy DKL Day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
I really hope that friends and colleagues of the CEO have in Jack's words, slid into his DMs and warned him off allowing her anywhere near him or that school.

And all hail Kirsty 👑 another fabulous woman alongside our trifle warrior who is dignified, succinct and takes no bullshit from Jack
I genuinely think he was just saying it all to sound gracious and it’s something that will never happen. Hers had clearly been carefully worded but I think his was just as careful, making sure to be the exact opposite to the way she initially kicked off and so nice she couldn’t say a word about it. I noticed he retweeted her independent apology thread as well, making sure it would come up in people’s feeds unlike her reply to him 😂

ETA: TLDR she was trying to claim some sort of high ground and victim status and he wasn’t going to let her have it... in the most professional way possible. And good on him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Has anyone notice that we are coming up to a big anniversary?

13 April is the aniversary of the first ever episode of Daily Kitchen live!

So may I be the first to say happy DKL Day!
Still amazing that in the following year Jack was never invited back to the BBC.
I'm sure after the two weeks she hinted a few times there was going to be a follow up. Oh dear. She must've fallen for the polite platitudes from Matt and the production crew in answer to her eager questions - 'so we'll be doing this again then? See you in few weeks? Or at least on Saturday mornings eh Matt, my cheeky lil partner in crime!'
They probably all shuffled their feet, avoided her eye and muttered 'ah yes of course, sure, sure'.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
From the squiggle who emailed her contribution to Jack and who now wants their details deleted. Looks like Jack's been up in their DMs with more nastiness.

Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 15.31.00.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 133
Are they still online? I’m happy to do a daily watch on the anniversary days?
They're here:

I rewatched a few recently 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.